Chapter 6

Part ²

Cat Pov: my brother did some foul shit back at that place! He know damn well beauty like him so Why tf would he bring that lil hoe around! And you can tell that bitch weak cause she just sat there and ain't even defined herself! 

"Don't let my brother get to you girl... tonight we going out so you can find you a nigga...fuck my brother"! Cat said.

Beauty pov: You know What she's right! Why waist my time on a nigga that don't even care about my damn feelings so I told cat that we can go! She told me to call the girls up and tell them. They all agreed that they was going to meet us at the club!

Jaquan Pov: look I am not wrong for what I did shit the girl wasn't nobody but s hoe plus me and beauty don't even go together so what's the point of getting mad! I don't have time to be all in my feelings so tonight me and my nigga keewee going to the club!

10pm .....

Beauty Pov : I just got out the shower so tonight I decided to wear, my black sleeveless fitted dress that Stop at my thighs then I put on my black red bottoms heels after that I flat ironed my hair then put a jewelry on!

I headed downstairs to see cat waiting on me! She was looking sexy.... she had on a leopard skin crop top with some ripped skinny jeans and some wedges! 

"My bitch looking sexy" she said while laughing!

"You too now let's bounce" I said

It wasn't to long before we came to our spot.... me and cat got out the car and walked right in the club everybody was just looking all I could do was smile and keep walking! They started playing "Body Hopscotch" by kstylis....me and cat ran right to the floor soon as we did we found our friends they was already dancing so we joined in! 

Jaquan Pov: I'm up in the V.I.P section when I see my sister and beauty walk in! Mann beauty was looking sexy asf..... that dress fitted her just right! I was bout to go say some to them but soon as they walked in they went right to the dance floor so I decided to wait a little!

Once they got done dancing I saw beauty go to the bar so I decided to make my move! She didn't know I approached her until I tapped her shoulder, she turned around and looked at me then turned right back around!  Damn!!

"So lil mama you can't speak" I said

"Do I know you! Oh yeah your that Nigga  that brought a hoe in my face! When you find Jaquan come talk to me but if you find Big J tell him to go to hell!" She said then walked out!

Damn that really hurt my feelings normally I wouldnt care about somebody else feelings but damn she really hurt me! She went to the dance floor  and started dancing with another Nigga that really pissed me off so I got me a blunt to calm my nerves .

Beauty Pov:  Jaquan done lost his damn mind if he really think I'm gone sit up here and talk to him after what he did to me! Got me all the way fucked up..... I might stay in the house with him bit that don't mean I have to talk to him! 

After I went off on him I grabbed me a Fine ass Nigga and started dancing on him! Mann I was having the time of my life. I was throwing that ass back and best believe who ever behind me was catching it! I could feel Jaquan eyes on me but I didn't care tonight is my night!