Chapter7

The Next Day

Beauty Pov: Today is Monday and I know Cat have to go to school so I got up out the bed cause I wanted to make sure she have a nice warm breakfast! First I took me a 20min shower then put on my booty shorts, a purple crop top that says "Love" and my purple converses!

After all that I went downstairs and started fixing breakfast! I decided to  make some pancakes, eggs, and Bacon! I was almost done when I felt a pair hands rap around my waist... I figured it was jaquan cause I know good and well it ain't cat! Every time he touch me my heart starts to jump! I turned around so we was face to face I was bout to say something when he smashed his lips right into mines... I couldn't do nothing but kiss him back I tried to let go but he wouldn't let me!

" um can y'all take that somewhere else! " Cat Said while clearing her throat.

"Shut yo ass up and eat your breakfast " Jaquan said!

We all sat down and started eating the food I made....a few mins later we all was done and cat finally went to school so I decided today I was going to hang out with my two Niggas keewee and Brandon! I grabbed the keys to the BMW that Jaquan let me drive then I was bout to head out the door when he grabbed my hand!

"Lil mama where you going " he said while licking his lips!  "Sexy ass" I thought to myself!

"I'm NOT your Lil mama and I'm going over my friends house" I said with an attitude!

"Who is your friends.. it better be them girls that I saw with you the other day" he said angrily!

"Well guess what it's not! I'm going over my niggas house so what you gone do about it " I said while yelling!

"Beauty don't play with me! Let me find out one of them Niggas trying to talk to you!" He said while yelling in my face! 

All I did was look him in his eyes then turned around and walked out the door! I hopped in his black BMW and speeded off to keewee house! I was booming to "No Love" ft Nicki minaj y'all that's my shit! I love me some August Alsina can't NOBODY take his place!

It took me 30mins to get to my Nigga house! I have a key to keewee house so I walked right in! Don't worry me and him ain't have nothing going on it's just I been knowing him longer so he's like a brother to me! But anyway him and Brandon was play 2k15 like always! 

"Wats up sis... what you going here?" Keewee said .

"I can't come visit my two special people" I said while smiling!

"Ohhh hell no I don't have no money for your ass last time yo ass left me broke! " brandon said

"This Nigga here" I thought to myself!

"No seriously I just wanted to come see y'all" I said while laughing! 

We all started playing Domino's together! Of course I was tearing their asses up! I love playing dominos I use to play with my dad well he thought me how to play!  We was in the middle of a good game when someone came and knocked on the door! So Brandon got up and let them in and guess who it was.... Jaquan!! Damn it seems like I can't never get away from him!

Jaquan Pov: Mann I couldn't Stop thinking about Beauty and her soft lips! When we kissed I felt something inside my stomach it's just something about her that I can't let her go! But yeah since I couldn't get yet off my mind I decided to go over my Nigga house well he works for me but I trust him and Brandon!

I hopped in my Challenger and headed to my Nigga house! It didn't take me long to get to his house cause I was diving fast! Anyway soon as I got there I saw one of my cars in the yard so It had me thinking like Wtf ... so I knocked on the door my Nigga Brandon opened the door we walked in the living room where keewee was and guess who else was there..... My Baby Beauty well she ain't my baby yet cause I'm still playing around with these hoes but don't worry me and her gone settle down !

"Sup my Nigga what you doing here" keewee said!

See only him and Brandon can call me their Nigga everybody else have to call me Big J cause they know NOT to cross my line!

"I came to get my mind off someone but it seems like she following me " I said while looking her in her eyes while smiling!

"Ahh Mann you know my sis beauty? " Brandon said!

"Yeah she lives with me " I said!

"Anyway let's get back to playing cause this time I'm taking all y'all damn money " beauty said while laughing! 

I jumped in the game to but I gotta say beauty was eating our asses alive Mann baby girl was killing us in dominos! We went for four more rounds.... keewee won one but of course beauty came back and beat us all so we had to give up all the money we had in our pockets.

Beauty Pov:  I was having so fun with the boys cause I was taking all their money plus Jaquan! Ha that Nigga gone wish he would've went somewhere else! I stayed a little more longer until cat had called me so I left cause she told me some bitches trying to jump her!

I hopped in my car and speeded off to her school soon as I got there it was two girls standing in cats face! Ohhh hell no I don't play that!.

Cat Pov:  I'm at school just having a good day when these two stanks hoes gone come up in my face talking shit cause my stupid ass brother don't want them No more! So of course I started going off on them cause don't no bitch scare me! 

They think they bout to jump me hell no I called up Joy and she came right on time cause I was about to pop Romesha  hoe ass right in the face! Beauty ran up and started punching Chaney right in the face so romesha tried to punch me but before she could even swing I started punching her in the face!