Chapter16

Part ²

9pm.....Almost Time!!!

Beauty Pov: Well it's time for me to get dress so I hopped in the shower for 20mins then got out! I was dancing to the music I was playing which was "Don't mind" by Usher! While I was dancing I was looking for some clothes tonight I decided to wear my red skin tight dress that stops at my thighs and it only have on sleeve next I put on my long heels with red bottoms after that I put on my jewelry then Did my hair!

After that I headed Downstairs to see my girl Catherine dressed in a black dress thats cut low in the back, with some long heels, her hair was flat ironed! Mann my bitch sexy as hell!! Then Jaquan came down with faded blue jean pants, a black shirt that say "fuck ya" and some J'S!

"Let's be out this bitch" cat said!

We all started laughing then headed out the door! We rode in Jaquan "Nissan" ...Cat had put a CD in which started playing "let me know" by Tamar Braxton ...of I started singing to it! I mean like I can sing a little some some! I sing the whole song until we had reached our destination!

Jaquan Pov: Damn man I didn't beauty can blow like that! She sounded so good. We walked in "Droppers" Where everybody was on each other! They was playing "Touching , loving "by Trey songs, Beauty grabbed my hand and went right to the floor! Mann all that ass was gone shidd she had me on Cloud 100 ....She was bagging all of it on me! I was smiling like I won a million bucks!

Beauty Pov: I had to put it on him one time! My favorite part is Nicki minaj part soon as it came I started throwing it harder then looked back at him and I saw that sexy ass smile which made me blush! The song finally went off soon as I was about to walk off he grabbed me and I felt him poking me!

"You gone fix this tonight" he said while whispering in my ear!

I started laughing cause we all know that's a lie! But anyway "she twerking"remix came on so I started back dancing on him! I dropped it low came back up and started vibrating on him next I pushed myself all the way on him then started shaking my ass on him!

Cat Pov: I was dancing on some Nigga I don't even know but he fine tho! Anyway I look over and see my girl beauty getting it on my brother! I'm not gone lie I haven't felt this good in a while! "She twerking" finally went off so the boy I was dancing on grabbed my hand and took me to the bar.

"So ma what's your name" he said!

" Catherine but they call me cat! What's your name?" I said back.

"Edward but they call me E" he said while licking his lips!

We talked a little more but he had to leave cause he had to go take care of some business so I didn't mind but of course I got his number I'm not letting him get away to fast!

Beauty Pov: Everybody went to the V.I.P section then started smoking and drinking! I was having so much fun! I was a little tipsy but Imma make it through the night! Next they started playing "milk marie" by rich home quan! I started giving Jaquan a lap dance while he was rapping to the song!

It was 1 am when we left the club I was toooo drunk! They had me taking shots and all, but oh well we was celebrating anyway! I was to drunk Jaquan had to carry me and cat crazy ass! 30mins we was at home! He carried me to my room I didn't want him to leave so I started kissing him! He climbed on top of me at deepened the kiss!

"Sleep with me tonight" I said

He kissed me then took his clothes off then layed beside me.. I got out of bed the took my clothes off but my panties and bra! I climbed right back in bed the cuddled up with Jaquan! I feel so safe in his arms so I fell right to sleep!

Jaquan Pov: Beauty was turning me to on when she looked her clothes off but I wasn't going to do nothing cause I know she drunk but if she wasn't I would've tore her up! She fell right asleep and my arms it's like her body was made to right in my arms!