Chapter⁴

PART ².  Still on Beauty Pov.

"So tell me about yourself lil mama" he said

"Well for one my name is Beauty not lil mama and I'm 18 years old . My favorite colors are purple, orange,  green, sky blue. My mom and dad died when I was little! I don't trust to many people, I only have a few friends cause I'm not that popular and I don't want to be " I said with a attitude!

"Damn Beauty Why you got a attitude shit you barley know me" he said while getting loud!

"So tell me about yourself" I asked cause I didn't have time to be arguing!

"I'm 20years old,  I'm a drug lord you should know that. I have a little sister that I take care of because my parents died trying to make it off these streets, so I took my dad spot" he said looking at me!

I didn't say anything else all I did was nod my head and kelp eating! Bout a few mind later we got done and started back shopping a little more then went home! On the way home I'll catch him staring at me of course I was blushing! Anyway bout 10mins later we pulled up to his house I guess his sister is here cause a red car was in the yard so we walked in and she was in the living room door as she saw me she gave me a stank look!

"Jaquan stop bringing all these hoes in this house"She said!

Damn that really hurt because she don't even know me but called me a hoe it also hurt because that let me know What he's about! So all I did was grabbed all of my bags and went right up to the guest room!

Jaquan Pov: see y'all this What I'm talking bout right here my damn sis can't keep her mouth at all she stay into fights don't make no since and she saw the look I gave her cause she know damn well I only brought two hoes in my house and Beauty don't even look like one!

"Tf you say that for? You know damn well she ain't no hoe! I took her in cause her grandmother died " I said while yelling at her!

She looked so sad when I told her that but shit it's the truth now I gotta go up these damn stairs and apologize for the way my sis came at her! I swear if it ain't one thing it's another!

Beauty Pov: I went up stairs and put all my clothes up in the clothes alone with my shoes while I was unpacking Jaquan came running in the door. I don't need for I'm to come tell me he's sorry cause it is What it is!

"I'm sorry for What my sister said" he said while looking at me.

"Nahh it's Cool I mean people Call me names all the time so I'm straight " I said still Putting up my clothes!

"Nahh ma look at me! I know that ain't Cool cause shouldn't no woman like you should be called that" he said while holding my hand!

OMG this Nigga just don't know! But I let go of his hand then went right back to What I was doing that's when his sister came in damn What now! I guess she came to cuss me out again!

"Um Hey I'm sorry for What I said I didn't know your people had died and I shouldn't have came at you like that by the way my name is Catherine but you can all me cat " she said with a smile!

"Apology accepted and I'm Beauty " I said while giving her a hug!

"Damn bro she hugged me now I know she's a keeper! Nigga you better cuff her cause these chicken heads you got running around here ain't working" she said while laughing!

"Girl shut up and What you laughing at" he said while smiling!        "SEXY" I thought!

"I'm laughing at you Nigga"! I said still laughing!

We all talked a little more but then they left cause cat had to go to school tomorrow and he had to go back to the trap as for me, I hopped in the shower but before I did I plugged my Iphone 5 up and started playing "Nobody" by Keith Sweat! Then hopped in the shower!