Chapter14

The Next Day!

Beauty Pov: I woke up around 7am this morning ...looked over to my right Catherine was sleeping so peacefully! So I got up and left I guess I need to head on home now since this Nigga been blowing me up!

7:20am I made it home... I went straight to the living room and there he was playing the game! I sat on the couch and he just looked at me then started back playing the game at first I was about to say something buy he beat me to it!

"I been calling you all yesterday! "He said

"Well I was at the hospital with your sister! "I said back!

"You really expect me to believe that!?All this damn time you was at the hospital with my sis Mann gone somewhere with that" He said loudly!

"Well to be honest I don't give a fuck what you believe and what you don't believe because I know what's the truth and what's not! Oh yeah and while I was out I ran into one of your little fuck buddies and she told me to give you this "I threw the paper at him then walked off! 

I mean like Nigga I just got back to the house and he already pissing me off like Nigga get over yourself! I'm not like him, he's the one who can't settle down with just one person! Anyways I hopped in the shower for a good hour then finally got out.. today I put on my Black leggings with zippers on them,  a crop top that says "Flawless" and my J's! After that I flat ironed my hair....

I went back down stairs and Jaquan was still playing the game so I went to the kitchen and got me an apple and a bottle of water! Soon as I was bout to walk out the door he grabbed my arm! Why every time I get ready to leave he be grabbing on me!

"Where you going" he asked

"Out... now can you let me go now "I said with an attitude!

"So you going to meet that Nigga!? Let me find out! I promise you Imma mess that Nigga life up! "He said while letting my arm go!

Jaquan Pov: Mann I swear beauty gone be the death of me! Before she got in her car I hopped in to since she ain't going to meet no Nigga I wanna know Where she going so I decided to ride with her! She looked at me like I was stupid then started up the car and we took off! 

She drove right to the mall,  soon as we got in there she went right to "ForEver 21" and bought a couple of out fits next she went to "Russe" it's like when she got in there she just went crazy with them clothes but not once Did she look at me or speak! After that she went to "Foot Lockers" and started buying some 23's and Grapes! Some Dude was looking at her but I wasn't having that so I looked at him and he got scared cause he already know Ion play that shit !

Beauty Pov: Ion know Why he even doing all that cause like he said before it ain't like we go together shit so I'm free to date or talk to whoever I want to talk to! We was Heading out of "Foot Locker" when the same girl I saw at subway came right up to us! Lord give me strenght not to knock the hell out her!

"Oh hi Jaquan and you! So Jaquan Did you get my number that I dent by your little friend here! " she said while looking at me!

"Man you know damn well Ion fuck with you like that! What we had was a one nighter so don't come at me in public! " He said to her!

I laughed right in her face cause I told her to stay in her place but she didn't want to listen so that's what she get with her ugly ass! Soon as we was bout to walk off she snatched me right by my hair so I turned around and punched her three times in the face! She tried to swing but I ducked , came back up and jumped right on her! I was punching the shit out her then all of a sudden I feel myself getting lifted off her! 

"Damn beauty chill Out! "He said while carrying me out the store with my bags!

He put me on the passager side and he drove us home cause I was tooooo pissed off! 30mins later we was at home I went right to my room and listened to my music to calm me down cause I feel like fighting her all over again!