Chapter12

One week Later ...

Unknown Pov: yes I'm the one who ran that bitch over! See she gone learn not to fuck with me! But I'm just getting started so that bitch and her family better count their blessings because Imma make their whole life terrifying!

Beauty Pov: Without Cat everything haven't been the same! Me or Jaquan can't go to sleep at night if we do it's like all the phones start to ring! Jaquan crys every now and then ! He's beginning to smoke a lot and he know that's not good for him! I try to talk to him but he won't listen to me at all!

It 9am and I finally decided to get out the bed! I went straight to the show this time I stayed in the shower for about a hour, I just didn't feel like getting out! Once I was done I decided to wear my boy shorts, a tanktop and my slides then I put my hair in a ponytail then headed down stairs!

Jaquan Pov: I woke up to a bed that was not mines! I couldn't even figure out Where I was at but all I remember is driving then I was at a strip club but after that I don't know what happened! I looked over to my side and saw a girl sleeping next besided me..I guess we fucked or some but I got out the bed put on my clothes and left!

20mins later I finally made it home I hope beauty don't say Nothing cause I don't have time to be hearing all that! Soon as I stepped in the house she was coming down the stairs all she Did was looked at me then walked towards the kitchen. I know she wanted to say something but watevea! 

Beauty Pov: I thought that mofo was in his bed sleep but soon as I come down the stairs this Nigga  walks right in the house ...TF! All I Did was look at him and kelp going cause I don't have time for his stupid ass games, one minute he wanna be on me then the next minute he don't!

I hope that bitch fixed him some food cause Ian cooking for nobody but myself! I walked in the kitchen and begin to fix me some waffles and sausages that's all I wanted it didn't take me long so once I was done I sat down and begin to eat until Jaquan came in trying to mess with me!             

"Nigga bag TF away from me" I said with a serious face!

"Mann what's wrong with you !? "He asked

"Where was you last night"I asked with my arms folded!

"Does it matter!" He said getting mad!

"TF you mean does it matter! Nigga you be all on me one day then the next day or hours later you on somebody else so yes it does matter "I said while getting in his face!

"It ain't like we go together so Why you worried about me! And I know I be on other hoes because I can but you can't cause I said SO "he said back!

"Who TF you pose to be! If I want a man I can get one I don't need Your permission" I said

He pushed me back I almost fell on my ass! I know damn Well this mofo Did not just put his hands on me! I looked him in his eyes and all I saw was red, I never seen this part of Jaquan before. I guess he thought about what he Did because he tried to hug me but I moved away! You see what I mean now since Catherine is not at home ain't Nothing going right!

Jaquan Pov: Damn man I feel bad I didn't mean to push her it's just it pisses me off when I see her or if I hear her talking bout another Nigga! I'm in love with a girl for the first time I just don't know how to tell her ....I went to the living room to Where she was at she had grabbed her keys and her phone! She was bout to head out The door until I grabbed her, I picked her up and placed her back against the wall and began to kiss her... I don't know Why but she just makes my heart skip a beat! 

We was kissing for bout 5mins until I broke away! She was blushing hard asf I love the way she blush! She gave me another Peck on the lips then she left Mann I don't what I'll do without her or my sister!

Part 2 coming soon.....