Chapter18

Friday!!!

Edward Pov: Sup y'all my name is Edward but they call me E! I'm brown skinned, with deep waves, I'm 18years old, 6'5. But enough about me let me tell y'all bout lil mama! Mann she bad as hell but that's not Why I decided to talk to her! I mean like she seems different like the layed back type and that's just the kind of girl I need!

So today is Friday the day I picked to take her out cause I wanna get to know her a little more better and see how far we can go!

Beauty Pov: I hopped out of bed with a smile on my face because today is the day Jaquan pose to be taking me out on a date! I hopped in the shower for 30mins then picked me out something to wear today I decided to wear.... My Black Tights, a "I love You" crop top and my hugs! Next I put my hair in a high messy bun then went downstairs!

"Morning Cat" I said!

"Morning Bae" she said happily!

"Okay tell me!! Why are you so Happy" I asked!

"OK OK I met this boy they call him E and I really like him so today he pose to be taking me out on a date" she said while smiling real hard!

"Well bitch let's go shopping "I said while laughing!

We hopped in my BMW and speeded off to the mall! It took us like 20mins to get there which wasn't that long! So soon as we got there we walked right in "Wet Seal". It took us a while to pick what we wanted to wear for tonight! I picked me out a black tight dress with purple flowers on it and it also had a little split at the end that showed my legs! Cat picked out a long red skin tight dress with a little sparkles on it.

"So beauty what you buying a dress for " Cat asked!

"Girl your brother asked me out on a date" I sad while blushing!

"Aww so sweet... I knew he was gone settle down sooner or later" she said while smiling!

We finished up what we had to do then headed back home! While we was riding "Not For Long" by Trey Songs came on and of course me and Cat started dancing in our sits cause I love his beat to the song! 20mins later we was back at the house and Jaquan was standing right at the door!

"So Where you think your going tonight" he said while looking at cat!

"Out" was all she said!

"If I didn't meet him then you can't go cause I need to know everything about him" Jaquan said

"Ughhh Why every time I go out you act like you gotta know everything"she yelled

"Who t---" Jaquan said but I cut him off!

"Hold on you guys come on today is Friday which means everybody suppose to get alone! Now Jaquan you will meet him tonight when he come by and pick cat up" I said while looking at both of them.

They looked at me then walked away.. well at least their not arguing any more! I sat down on the couch to get my thoughts together because tomorrow is the day of my grandmother birthday! Once I thought about it, it's like everything hit me!