C7- Visitors

Miyo's POV

Kent has been taking care of Lyss 24/7 all day, everyday and he sleeps beside her every single day or night. We are getting so worried about him. We miss the old Kent where he always makes jokes and makes everyone happy.

All of a sudden, a knock on the door breaks our awkward moment in the living room. "I'll get it.", Miku said,  drearily. She opened the door and looked at who it was. She shot a surprised look at him or her and invited him or her in. The person was a girl and she had a frown on her face. "My name is Kristel and I am here to look for my friend", she said hurriedly. "Let me take you there", Spin said to Kristel. Kristel smiled softly at him and nodded her head. I looked at Airi and she was not happy. I think someone is jealous!

Kent's POV

I was in Lyss's room, holding her hand, hoping that she would wake up until Spin opened the door slowly with someone behind him. "Hey Kent, someone wants to see Lyss", Spin said. "Who?", I asked sadly. "Um, who are you? And why are you holding Lyss's hand?", she asked me. "Who are YOU? Why all of a sudden give me the attitude?", I snapped. I honestly don't know why I'm like this right now but I don't really care. "Ugh! I'm Kristel, Lyss's childhood bff", she said. I am shocked! "B-but I'm her childhood bestfriend", I said.
"Well, I am her best- BESTfriend", Kristel fought. "I AM" "NO I AM" "NO I AM" "UGHHHHHHH", we fought. We death-stared each other until Spin went in between us. "Guys, stop fighting.", Spin scolded. I growled at him. He backed off. Suddenly, I felt guilt. I quickly got back to my senses. "I-I'm so sorry.", I apologized. "That really isn't like me...", I continued. "I didn't know that you could be really scary when you're angry", Spin said. "It must be because of worry", he added. "Yeah. Maybe", I said, covering up the fact that I was anxious. I guess I was scared but that and worried would be an understatement. I am really terrified about the posibilities that could happen! I don't know what I would do without the love of my life! Yes. I admit it. I love Lyss. More than I have loved anyone. That really is something considering the fact that I love everyone. I don't know what there is about her but she makes me feel happier and she is one of the main reasons that I wake up every morning. She gave me a purpose. Everyday, I wanted to make her happy. I realized that not only did I want to make her happy but I also wanted to make everyone happy. She helped me go through a lot. She was there for me. I know that she doesn't look like the type of person that would do those things but, hey, never judge a book by it's cover. She really is more than you think she is. She just doesn't want to show emotions that much. She can look emotionless but she's only acting like that because she's afraid that her emotions can take control of her. She really is something.

Spin's POV (Notice the slight change on my writing -Athena)

Kent kept looking at Lyss, sadly. Kristel moved to the side of Lyss and stared at her, sad emotions showing on her eyes. I remain surprised. That was the first time that Kent had snapped. He really isn't like that. Even if he's quite annoying sometimes, I can't help but miss his bubbly behavior and cheerful personality. Without him being himself, this house just became sad. I miss Kent. We miss Kent. We miss both of them.

Just as I was about to say something, the door opened and two heads popped in.

"Hey", Gai said.

"Uhh, hey", Kristel said, questioningly.

"Don't worry. We don't bite", Miyo said as she smiled poorly.

"We just wanted to tell you guys that...",

"Dinner is ready", Gai was cut off by Miyo who continued his sentence.

They sure are a perfect couple. Too bad, they fought. I hope they make up. We have too many problems in this house.

"I ship it", Kristel whispered to me.

That gave me a tingling sensation. I shivered. That's weird. I actually liked it. Kent slightly chuckled, stopping my train of thoughts.

"Me too", he whispered back.

He seemed to have heard what Kristel said.

"W-what are you guys talking about? Care to share? Please?", Gai asked.

Gai hated secrets. Oh, the irony. A ninja like himself hating secrets? How great...

"Nothing", I said.

"You guys should go down. I'll stay here with Lyss.", Kent said.

"I wanna stay with her. I missed my bestfriend!", Kristel said.

"B-but I always keep an eye on her. I want to be there if she wakes up", Kent said.

"But-", Kristel was stopped by Miyo who shouted quietly.

"Can you two not fight? This is giving me a headache! I still am trying to rest here!", Miyo said.

"A-are you okay? Do you need anything? Water? Food? Air? Anything at all! Do you need space? Clothes? Are you cold? Are you too warm? Does your head still ache? Do you want to sleep? Are you-",

"Shh! Stop Gai. I-I'm okay now. You don't have to worry about me. I am fine" Miyo shushed Gai as while blushing at his reaction.

Gai blushed as soon as he realized what he was doing. He rubbed the back of his neck, obviously showing embarrassment.

We talked a bit more and decided that Kent stays with Lyss while we tour Kristel around the house. Kristel met all of the people inside the house. Airi actually looked like she was about to rip her head off. I wonder why. Anyways, we got on with the tour after dinner and she got comfortable in her guest room. After that, we cleaned a little bit and then tucked ourselves in. I was in charge of Kent for tonight so I went to Lyss's room to check if he's asleep. I slowly opened the door only to see him wide awake. He looked sleepy but he kept looking at Lyss, sadly. I kept on looking at him. A few seconds later, a tear fell from his eye. He wiped it with the back of his hand. He held Lyss's hand and kissed it. He then layed down his head, with her hand still in his, and drifted off to sleep. I smiled weakly and slowly closed the door. Then, I went back to our room and slowly walked my way back to my bed. Finally, sleep. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

To be continued...

Hi guys! Sorry if it took a long time for me to update. I was just so hooked up with those fanfics that I've been reading. Plus, I have writer's block so I kinda had no inspiration. I am so sorry and I promise I'll make it up to you guys. I love you so much and always remember to...

STAY POSITIVE 💜

Bye!!!