C17 - Planning and Mornings

Miyo's POV

"What about this place?"

"Nah, too crowded"

We were trying to look for a place to go on our field trip. I'm really excited! I get to spend time with my friends and Gai! He makes me so happy. I hope that nothing bad happens.

"I know of a place where we could go to", Crystal said.

"Then why didn't you ask sooner?", Lonky said before being hit on the head by Kuga.

"Shut up!", Kuga said while pulling Lonky's collar.

"Hah, gay~", Lyss said while Kuga blushed and let go of Lonky.

Even though she didn't look like it, Lyss was a hardcore yaoi shipper and lgbt supporter. Why? She was bisexual before.

"Anywho, here it is", Crystal said while showing us a hologram.

"Ah, yes. The Golden Garden resort", Pala said.

"You know of this place, Pala?", Jean asked.

"Yes, of course! I went there with my family lots of times. The golden plants are very helpful", Pala smiled.

"And don't forget rare", Ashley said as she walked into the room.

"I've tried looking for them in different places to cure my friend's sickness. Do you know how many places I've searched at before I finally thought of surfing the internet? 3 months! That is such a long time", she complained.

"Why didn't you surf the internet earlier?", Liu asked as Rema sat next to him.

"I don't know!", Ashley shouted, obviously frustrated.

"Calm down, Ash", I said.

"We've gotta finish planning by next week so we can have at least 2 weeks for the trip and 1 week with our families", I said.

"She's right, let's keep planning", Crystal said.

---

I was packing my stuff. We've chosen the Golden Garden resort and a few other tourist spots that we'd pass by on the way. My room was almost broken down. Gai had finished packing and went to Lyss' room to sleep because that's the sturdiest place in the building other than the living room. That's where some of us would be sleeping. I was listening to music while packing when I heard a knock on the door. Well, I didn't exactly hear it though.

"Miyo", Gai said.

"Gah!", I shouted, surprised that he was here.

"Gai! Don't scare me like that", I said while glaring at him.

"Sorry!", he said, afraid of being scratched again.

"I just came here to say one thing before I go to sleep", he paused.

I looked at him.

"Well?", I asked.

"Good night, fiance", he winked.

I blushed.

"Y-you can't just say that!", I said as I threw a shirt at him but he closed the door.

I heard him laughing gently through the door. I smiled.

"Good night to you too, fiance"

---

Third Person POV

"Rise and shine!", Kylie Jenner- I mean, Lonky screamed to wake everyone up.

"Shut up!", Kuga shouted back.