C16 - How?

Gai's POV

Oh no.

"Surprise, running men!", a guy said in the distance.

"Is that really you?", I shouted.

"Yes, Gai! It's me. Us, even", Spin said as he smirked and walked towards us.

"You remember when you saved Lyss?"

O h n o

"Well, you forgot us", Spin shouted in anger.

"Now, we're gonna do all it takes to defeat you. We want revenge. Sweet sweet revenge", Rema licked her lips.

"Let's go", I heard Makhan say in the distance.

Everyone looked ready to charge. Except for Lonky and Popo but we don't speak about that.

"We've trained for this, guys! Let's give it all we've got", Liu said.

"And we're right beside you guys!", Ashley said.

Ashley, Airi, Miku, Kristel, and Crystal Feathers have all joined the group to fight.

We looked at them with a smile then turned back to our raging friends who became evil.

Third Person POV

And so, the fight began. The running men and their friends started running towards the DV7. With careful actions, they tried to knock the enemies out cold without majorly hurting them. They were still their friends anyways. A few of the running men were hit but not damaged enough to have to give up.

You could hear their battle cries, slashing of swords, exploding of smoke bombs, breaking of potions, pounding of hearts within a mile away. While fighting, all of them had the same thoughts.

"If it'll end now, at least we get to end it together"

At this moment, Makhan, Rema, Spin, and Jean were still fighting. On the other side, Gai, Miyo, Kuga, Liu, Lyss, Miku, and Kent were still up. Need me to do the math? 4 for the DV7 and 7 for the running men.

Everything was happening so suddenly that each and every one of them were stunned. A while ago, they were celebrating an engagement. But now? Total war and chaos for these guys. One guy looked over at everything. He was about to do something that he's never done before. It may bring down his pride but he didn't care now. His friends were getting hurt and if it didn't stop now, it would be even worse.

"STOP!", he shouted and it took everyone off guard.

"What is wrong with you, people? All of this just because we forgot you? Get a hold of yourselves! We never forgot you. We never found you in that damn maze of a structure. Did you guys even think positively before assuming? Well, isn't this ironic!? You guys always told us to keep thinking positive no matter what!", surprisingly, everyone stopped at his outburst.

"Ha! I don't care, Lonky! I'm gonna finish this once and for all!", Rema said, and yes, the speech giver was indeed, Lonky.

Rema smirked and ran at full speed to Miyo. She held a sharp set of claws while charging at the pink haired feline. She was about to slice Miyo when someone shouted and made her distracted.

"Rema, wait!", Liu shouted.

Rema stopped in her tracks. She always melted at the boy's voice. She just never could express her feelings very well. Upon seeing this, the others basically just watched as they gave up on fighting, falling onto Lonky's words. Back to Liu and Rema.

"You don't have to do this!", Liu said.

He'll admit that he did feel attracted to the girl's surprisingly smart and sweet attitude.

"Why shouldn't I, huh? I felt rejected because of you", Liu was surprised at her statement.

"I fricking fell in love with you! And to think that I'll never get a chance because you're always with that other stupid bug just makes me want to take even more revenge!"

Now, everyone was shocked. Even Rema, herself, was shocked. She didn't act like it though. She just cried as she kneeled. Liu suddenly had a deja vu. He knew exactly what this meant.

"Rema", the said girl looked up upon hearing her name.

"I think...", Liu walked closer to her.

"I think you're my..", he held her hands.

".. my soulmate"

Everyone was even more shocked. Ashley felt two different emotions at the same time though. She felt as if she was going to break into pieces. But in reality, she didn't have to worry about anything. Why? Oh, wouldn't you like to know.

"W-what? Are you serious?", Rema asked as Liu nodded.

When people find their soulmate/s, they have a huge flashback to something that never happened; something that was bound to happen in the future. The only way to find your soulmate is to be involved in either a heated argument, a heartfelt moment, or an extreme scenario. You can either have one, two, or no soulmates. Everyone has a soulmate from the start. They can lose their soulmate once they cut the string or pass away. Back to the scene.

Rema smiled widely and jumped at Liu, causing then to fall down while hugging.

After that, y'know the drill.

Sorry's here, apologies there, all was considered forgiven. No more drama? I think yes.

Kuga's POV

I sat down, looking at the living room. We've all gathered in here to speak to each other, though, I do not want to socialise. I was pulled into this by Lonky.

The ones who were damaged were being treated. I am very happy that I wasn't that hurt. I hate those damn robots.

"So, what is everyone gonna do after this?", Miku asked.

"Oh, unfortunately, the building and the whole place itself has been a bit too destroyed. I'm relieved that this part hasn't been blown up. It isn't as sturdy as it used to be so I announce that all of you can go back to your homes but eventually, you will return here", Crystal explained as we all cheered.

"Finally! I can't wait to go back home", Jean said.

"Me too, sister!", Liu agreed.

All of a sudden, Kent gasped.

"We should go on a field trip!", Kent said with sparkles in his eyes.

"Great idea, Kent! It would take at least a month before the renovations are complete so I believe you can", Crystal said.

"Oh no no no, you're coming with us, Crystal!", Lyss said.

"Me? I couldn't possibly-"

"Come onnn. This only happens once in a blue moon so please?", Gai asked.

"Oh, fine. If you insist. Now everyone start packing. After that, we can plan this small vacation for us all!", Crystal shouted as everyone cheered once more.

Then, they all lived happily ever afte--

WAIT! It isn't the end yet!

------------------

I SUDDENLY HAD MOTIVATION :o

Thank you so much for reading! Comment or vote if y'all wanna.

That's all!

ASP 💜💚💙