#Kentchallenge 2

Hey guys! Sorry if this isn't an update but I just wanted to say that the #Kentchallenge is still on! You guys can draw him and post it on twitter, insta, facebook, amino or in wattpad. Here are my social medias so you can tag me whenever you make a drawing of him.

Twitter- athenadelann21 (PS- I have no followers but I'm still okay with that 😆)

Instagram- athenadelann

Facebook- Athena Delann Obusan

Amino- Lyss or my back-up account Athenadelann2

And you already know my wattpad but incase you forgot, you can just go to my profile.

You can also message me directly. If you already have a drawing then tag post a picture of it and tag me so that I can't forget. Also use the hashtag #Kentchallenge so that I can make it official that you are in for the contest.

The one who gets their drawing closest to Kent will get a shoutout and they will also be helping me make two chapters of my story. If you want to know the basic details of Kent just go to my Amino and find my post or you could just make your own!

I'm not famous or anything and I'm sure that I wouldn't get more than one to participate but it's better to try, right? And who knows? Maybe you could win! If you have anymore questions regarding this challenge, just message me directly in my wattpad account. Alright, to anyone who would be joining, I wish you good luck and have fun!

-Athena 💜