Maybe People Do Care!

I woke up that morning tried to move but it hurt me so much my arm had a ugly scar. My face felt hard because all of the dried up tears. I want in the bathroom grab a rag but same warm water & soap on it the rang it out then slowly wiped all the dried tears. Then I ran some warm but also hot water on the rag again. I slowly whipped my wounded arm it's slowly but surely started to burn like somebody was pouring acid on it. I made a unpleasant noise. Then my mom knocked on the door. "Are you okay honey?" I said "yes" opening the door she gave me this glance like she felt bad. I look at her black & purple eye & the big hand mark my abusive dad left on her face. I put my hand up to touch it to see if it was bad as I thought she grabbed my hand & gently shock it & told me "she okay". But I know she wasn't okay what so ever.

   I want back in the guess room grabbed my phone & I called my amazing boyfriend. Told him what happened to me & my mom. He got mad started flipping his bed & his dressers. I tried to claim him down but it didn't work. His mom got on the phone & asked me why Demetrios was so mad. I told her what happened. She told me her and Demetrios is on their way I said "okay" then hung up the phone. I told my mom that they was coming she told me "NO". I screamed at her told her "that he loves me & he wants to see me so he is going to see me". She started to cry she said "I didn't raise no disrespectful child". I said " I know & I'm not I just need something to smile at right now" she said "okay but tell his mom I want to the store or something I don't want her to see me like this". I shook my head yes. Walked outside on the porch then my older friends was walking down the street. It was Dauminique, Codie, Bobby, Kalyn, Samia, Ron, & Jordan. They saw me but I was embarrassed.

   They all was worried about me I had to tell them what happen I was scared to. I thought they was going to look at me like I was dumb or even stupid. They all gave me a hug some of them started to cry so I started to cry. I told them that I was embarrassed to talk about it. They looked at me and was like why are you embarrassed there's nothing to be embarrassed about. Everybody has their bad days and good days sometimes people just have better days then other people. Then we just started walking to the park I didn't even tell my mom I just wanted to leave I felt like somebody was choking me like I was being strangled or something. We went to the park & just hang out. Some dude came to the park he know Jordan. He gave Jordan a pack of cigarettes & a blunt. I took 2 cigarettes & smoked both because I was just so stressed out. My friend Codie asked me if I wanted to hit the blunt. I was about to take it but then I realize that my boyfriend & his mom was on there ways so I said "no". I looked at my phone in saw that Demetrios was calling me. I answered he told me to be at the house in 10 minutes I said "okay". Then I flip the cigarette out my two fingers told my friends that I had to leave. I started walking back to my sisters house. I got back to my sisters house my mom was walking back-and-forth on the phone. She looked worried and confused. She saw me and ran to me then hugged me.

   She asked me where I have been. I told her I want to the park for an hour. We saw my boyfriend's car down the street. My mom quickly ran into my  sister'a house. Before the car could even complete a stop. My boyfriend got out and ran to me and hug me he made me start crying then him & his mom started to cry. Then he asked me why I smelled like a cigarette I was scared to tell him  the truth but then I whispered in his ear I might smoked two cigarettes. He pulled from me shook his head no he didn't even get to think twice he just was so mad & sad that all he could do was hold me.