Dead Beat Dad

My dad got out of jail like 6 months ago. And I texted him to try and make up with him about everything. He texted me back and said he will take me out to eat so we can talk about everything and eat. But he had to talk to my mom about the whole thing. He texted me his about to get of work and he told me to get dress I was sitting on the couch ready for him to pick me up I looked so dumb. I feel asleep waiting for him thinking that he was really going to pick me up. My mom woke me up and told me to go get in my bed. I walked up stairs crying and took off my clothes slowly. I look at my phone and he texted me and said that he wasn't coming. I texted him back telling him not to ever text or call me again. I didn't want to hear or see him ever again. It is so embarrassing that I have to walk down the aisle by myself cause my dad can't be a man and take care of me. My thing is don't have kids if your not welling to take care of them. I looked so stupid and dumb thinking that people can change for the better of you. I do miss my dad sometimes but sometimes I want to kick him in his face. But I just have a temper so I guess that's what that's about. The video with this makes me think about my dad cause my dad not there and I miss him.