Honest

To be honest if I could dress him and cut him like I wanted he would look sexy as fuck like I was just thinking like if he shave the back of his head and then cut is bread or just shape it up. Or if he shave a little off on the sides and a design in the back. Put some carmax (Chapstick) on. Then put an all white nice fitted V-neck and then but some black joggers on or some blue ripped jeans. And then the French Blues (Jordan's) or some Tan Tims. And then some tattoos damn. And a gold watch on like damn I would have to fuck the shit outta him. Or if he had a gold chain on omfg. And if he does that with his hair if he put it in a bun when it's wet. And if he put a diamond earrings in his ears and big even were you can really see it. Cause normally he wears the same thing his work shirt or a baggy ass white shirt. And the same black fucking hoodie. And the same boring ass pants that he keeps them up with shoe strings. And then he wear the same small ass shorts underneath. The basic him is boring and out of style. I like my style it's fresh. And he don't even keep me on my toes like I miss. And sometimes I don't only wanna be the one in style and he doesn't take pictures I feel like we are opposite people. But we know why that might be right?? And he need to grow the fuck up. He doesn't have a job or no car and still live with his fucking mom. There was some dude trying to talk to me but he had a job and a fucking car and live with some friends. When I get ready to leave I am fucking leaving and I am not waiting on anyone. I can't be with someone that does have goal. But he doesn't do shit to me. I am ready to start my life not waiting on somebody or having someone to tag along. He needs to get his life together.