Another Day With Nicole

It was early in the morning pretty sure it was around 7:05. I hate getting up every day for school but I have to. I get up put my ugly uniform on & headed to the car. We were about to be late so my step-dad (yes my mom divorced the bastard) drive quickly to school. We got to the front of the school but our doors are on the side. I want up to one of this teachers that collects the phones, I gave her my phone & went into the building. I want to my first period all I was thinking about was seeing Jack after school. And I had to finish some homework that we had for over the weekend.

(Skipped to the next few periods)

I was on my way to period 4 my language arts class. I got outside the door and everybody told me that the class stinks & told me to go in & smell it. I want in smelled the air it did stink but not as bad as I thought. It just smelled like somebody farted or something but I really didn't care I just kept walking to my seat. I was standing then out of no where I started choking and coughing I couldn't breath cause I have asthma to so I was struggling to catch my breath. I clutch my inhaler to fix my problem but it didn't work. It felt like I was about to throw up. The teacher told me to go to the bathroom I want & started throwing up & I hate the feeling of throwing up so I want back to class like there was nothing wrong.

(Skipped to the next period)

My next class was lunch my table was fulled with a whole bunch of white boys. It was okay it wasn't even like like popular they where white boys that were poplar but they regular kids. My friend Julie she have lunch detention so she couldn't sit with us. It still was a normal lunch. There is 3 boys there my boy best friend there names are Josh, Jaque, and Andrew. They're cool to chill with but the can be weird to. Josh we are best friend I will pick him over the rest of them. He is so sexual though in like the 4 grade way. He tells me to rub his weenis I will be laughing so hard or u will tell me to rub his thigh. I don't know why but we always get on the topic of boobs. So they will have a whole full conversation about my boob. I don't care they are there for a reason I would like if somebody gave me a compliment on my boobs. I like my table.

(Skip a few periods)

It is now gym class my last class of the day. I want to my locker and grab my gym clothes. As I was heading to gym class, I saw one of my associates Angel we walked in she asked me "Is there a bathroom in the locker-changing room I told her "yeah you would know that if you would bring your gym clothes to change". I got dressed I put my gray sweat pants & my white T-shirt on. I came out the stall and one of my friends told me I'm only getting cute for josh because josh is in our gym class. I told her no I have mines. Then I put lotion on and went to the gymnasium I got there the gym teacher was locking up the locker room and I did a cart wheel because bored. Then I sat next to Josh and another one of my friends. Then the teacher pick students to be the captain. I was on team 2 we won. Then the period was over we were supposed to be changing but I didn't like change so I stayed in my gym clothes. Then the whole class was waiting to get dismissed so we was talking. Then this kid punched a brick wall to prove a point & everybody said it was stupid & I stayed it wasn't. And told them that it didn't hurt. They all told me to try it so I didn't cause I punched walls before & I knew it wasn't going to hurt. I punched the brick wall & all it did was make me ashy it didn't hurt not one bit. Then I got my phone back & texted jack but I think jack had an attitude because the day before he stood me up just to go see his cousin. I was looking dumb I was all waiting but I got all cute for him & he didn't show up. So we was just mad at each other he was mad at me cause I always stand him up but is because I'm babysitting or he asked me after I was already chilling with my friends. So he told me now I know how he feels. So I texted him & was like I will be there in like 45 mins he said okay. He told him the same place he was like okay but he isn't going up there with all them people. I was confused I texted back like what people he was like he know with a smart reply. I told him if you have an attitude don't came see me I didn't want to catch his attitude. He text back & said ok that is the last time I heard anything from him. And now I'm down & depressed cause I miss him so much & I hate getting in arguments with the person I love more than myself.