Stepdad

WARNING THIS IS NOT FOR KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My stepdad helped my mom out a lot and I'm grateful for it. But I'm pretty sure his a creep. He is the way that takes me out to go driving and so the 2nd time he took me. (I sat on his lap that was the only way I could drive.) I want and I guess he was nervous cause he kept pushing my waist down and I thought it was a little weird if you asked me. But they like a few weeks ago it was like my 4th time driving with him sometimes I get uncomfortable with him. So told me to drive and I would get out and go around and I guess he would unzip his zipper. And every-time I would sit down it felt like squishy. And then like few days ago he told me to drive so I got out walked around and then I sat down and he told me to get up so he can take a leak and then he got out and peed and then go back in the car and I want to sit down and looked down and I seen his dick it was all small and soft and I didn't know if it was an accident or on purpose. So I sat down like I didn't notice but I did. And then I drove myself to my sis house and I got out and went in the back sit and trying to grab my things and he was like covering himself (his dick) up. And I knew something was up and my best friend told me the same thing happened to her so now I don't like to go driving with him and I'm going to tell my friend not to go anymore say "no". But I don't want to think that the person that helps me and my family is a pervert or a creep. And that wasn't the first time I seem it he woke up and he was walking around with a boner I haven't even seen my own dads dick and he lived with me for 7 years so for u to be a stranger and I'm seeing it makes me sick and my dad never just walked around in his boxers and he did and it made me sick to my stomach.