Drunking Dad

That night my dad didn't get home until 1am so I was sleeping. But I heard glass braking so I woke up & I heard screaming & yelling my mom & dad was arguing this isn't the first. My mom was screaming at my dad telling him he should be drunk coming into her house. I tried to go back to sleep but I could hear all of the foul and rude things my mom & dad was yelling at each other. My dad picked up another beer & started drink it my mom got mad & snatched it off of him & poured the drink all of him. Then my dad throw the beer on the carpet them my mom picked it up banged it off the table then stabbed him in his face. My dad start bleeding every where my mom was still mad but my dad even care that he just got stab cause he was so drunk. My dad got angry & punched my mom in the face so I jumped on his back to make him stop he throw me to my mom's computer desk. My mom got up & started punching my dad in his stomach while she was yelling.

My dad slapped my mom in her face then my mom tried to bring me back to consciousness. She got me to come through she grabbed me by my hand & practically drag me into the bathroom. Then she left back out and told me to stay there when she came back she had our iPhone. She told me to call my sister so we could have a place to sleep tonight.Then she called 911 told them that my dad is beating us told them our address then the operator told us that a officer is on his way. Then my dad started banging on the door then my mom locked the door was sitting in the bathroom for about 10 minutes then we heard my dad yelling at somebody. My mom opened the door and told me not to move to stay there so I sat there wiping my bleeding arm. After 2 mins I tip toed down my stairs peeking my light-skin face out my door I saw my dad in handcuffs & my mom talking to the officer.

Then my mom seen me she put her arms out so can run into them which I did I was so scared my dad which was standing in the front of the car was going to charge at me & hit me but he just sat there drunk & out of it. Then the police officer but my dad in the back of the car my dad look at me & mouthed I love you while he was saying that the car was pulling off I screaming at the car you never loved me. My sister pulled up and we didn't talk we just got in the car. We got to my sister house just up the street & I ran in the house because I was so embarrassed. My mom came into the guess room of my sister house sleep drenched in tears she put a blanket over top of me.