𝖙𝖜𝖔

Jimin's POV

Attending this party was my worst mistake ever.

The only thing I could remember from this day was how Jeongguk used to make funny jokes about me and my low drinking skills. The next thing I could remember was how I lost my nerves and dared him to do a drink battle with me and everyone around us were cheering us up.

And at this moment I forgot everything what happened later.

However, the next day, I woke up with a pain in my ass and with a bad migraine.

I could explain the migraine, but where the heck came the pain in my ass.

The second thing I couldn't explain was, why I was laying in a bed —not even in my own.

My headache made it even harder for me l to sharpen my view and I lightly moved my head to the side and the person I saw there laying next to me, sent fucking chills down my spin.

As if he heard my loud gasp, he slowly opened his eyes and did immediately the same. His eyes widened when he saw me and he also let out a cracked gasp.

For a second we just looked into each other's eyes, trying to get the situation, at the end just to sit up harshly.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" We both screamed at the same time as we both dressed up as fast as we could, not even changing a single word with each other. My face was pale and so was his.

I flashed out of the apartment and right in the middle of my running, I fell down. I groaned because of the pain in my body as I pressed my eyes together. "What is this.." I murmured while trying to stand on my feet. The pain slowly faded away and I tried to walk a little bit faster.

All this happened so fast, that I could call it a dream.

Nothing much happened, right?
This all was a dream. I'm just heading home from a long drinking action.
The party was cool and I'm pretty sure that everyone got a blackout, so I shouldn't be worried if that what happened was a dream or not.

But the main problem I had was, what would Jeongguk do on the next day?

Should we act if nothing happened or should I try talking to him about this?

And I was pretty sure that the first solution suited better for us both.