𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

As if nothing happened between them both, they continued arguing like always

Calling each other's names during working and annoying the other workers.

But lately, Jimin hadn't much time to play around with Jeongguk.

He had to work on presentation and he made sure that Jeongguk didn't catch him.

But he wasn't the only one, Jeongguk also had to prepare for his presentation.

Those few days were the best one's for the other workers.

The only thing, they both kept hidden was how they both missed each other's embrace.

Even though they hated each other, their bond grew, just like Jeongguk said.

It was hard for him to see Jimin talking with other alphas but to him.
And the same went for Jimin, but he wouldn't admit it.

Jimin left the room in order to enter the bathroom.
Just like he left the room, Jeongguk followed.
He had a bad feeling about Jimin.

Before Jimin went out, Jeongguk saw Jimin's weak glance. He was worried, so he followed.

And his guess was correct, when he saw Jimin on the floor in a toilet cabinet.

"Jimin!" He quickly helped Jimin up and sat him down on the bowl as he caressed Jimin's sticky hair away from his forehead. "Jimin, are you okay?" He asked carefully, the latter breathing in and out heavily.

"Jimin, let me help you. Your health may deteriorate." Jeongguk's tone was mix of anxiety and worry about the omega.

"N-no! Don't t-touch me." Jimin insisted, his hands trying to push Jeongguk away.

It was enough for the alpha to hear all of his rejections when he kindly offered his help.
He grabbed Jimin's chin, lifting it up, so he could remain self control in Jimin's eyes, before loosing it at all.

And before the omega could push him away, Jeongguk pressed his lips against him. Passionately moving them together.
Jimin strictly resisted, but the only thing he could do was to punch Jeongguk onto his chest.

Jimin would never admit, but his headache faded away slowly and by the time he enjoyed it.
His hands ran from his chest up to Jeongguk's hair, pulling the latter closer so he could taste more of those lips.

But Jeongguk broke it with a huff, a little string still connecting their lips, "See? I said you just can't live without me." He said while stroking Jimin's cheek carefully.

"M-more..." Jimin whispered suddenly, causing Jeongguk to get goosebumps.

"I w-want more, Jeongguk-ah."