𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

"Is it okay for us both to stay here during work?" Jimin asked —not wanting to cause trouble.

"It is. Our manager won't visit the company today, he is out." Jeongguk replied while caressing the mark on Jimin's neck.

"Look, I know you hate me —the feeling is mutual, but now we have to be together if you want to survive—" Jimin immediately shook his head. "Hell nah, I ain't having sex with you, you piece of crap." He shrugged off Jeongguk's hand.

"The bond between us will get stronger by each day. Do what you want, but I won't help you." Jeongguk replied coldly.

"I don't even need your help." He clicked his tongue as he passed Jeongguk, pushing him away lightly.

"Take suppressants if you're in heat! I don't want your sticky scent around my nose!" Jeongguk shouted at Jimin, who already left the bathroom, but unfortunately Jimin did hear him.

Rolling his eyes in annoyance he sat down on his work desk and put the sheets in front of him and began to work.

What if Taehyung doesn't want a bitten Omega ?? All that is this scumbag's fault !

While Jimin was in another world with his thoughts, he didn't notice Taehyung sitting down right next to him.

"Park Jimin?" Taehyung asked the x time and Jimin flinched at the touch of Taehyung's hand on his shoulder.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry." Jimin quickly apologized and Taehyung smiled at him.

"Don't worry, I was just passing by and saw you working with your eyebrows so frowned and I was curious a little bit." He said, bringing up his boxy smile.

"Just something unexpected popped up and I was just sorting my thoughts." Jimin said shyly, his crush was actually curious about Jimin.

After spending some minutes in the bathroom, only to make sure that no one was suspecting anything.

It would come over super obvious, when both of them came out at the same time, without a single sound.

It happened that Jeongguk entered their work place when Taehyung was talking with Jimin.

Without even noticing it, he growled quietly. He needed some time before realizing what he did just by now.

I'm going crazy, oh god that's bad —

Before his eyes went dark and he attacked Taehyung, Jeongguk quickly left the big room.

The other workers inside, wondering what happened to
him and so did Jimin, he caught Jeongguk leaving the room.