𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

"Fuck! Jimin?!" Taehyung asked scared and helped the omega stand on his feet.

Jeongguk was quick to call Jyunmin, she should pick them up in her car.

"I'm on my way! Try to calm him down!" His cousin hinted and Jeongguk immediately picked him up.

Taehyung was in a shock state, he couldn't really move, but he followed the two after a few seconds.

It didn't last long till Min arrived and they all quickly got into the car, Jimin beginning to cry silently.

"Hey, psht.. don't cry, Jimin." Jeongguk palmed Jimin's forehead and hugged him tightly.

"It hurts, p-please faster.." The latter whined and Min gave her best to pass all the cars in front of them.

"But it's too early for the baby!" Taehyung said, totally worried for Jimin and the announcement made the remaining three worried as well.

"Nothing bad is gonna happen, maybe just a spasm." Jeongguk tried to remain calm in the car. "I never had spasm during the pregnancy," Jimin said, making himself feel a little bit better.

Just a spasm.

That's just a cramp, nothing more. Happens to everyone.

"Since we arrived at the hospital, let's check for your safety." Jyunmin parked the car quickly and they all stepped out.

They opened the doors and a few nurses already came up to them as fast as they could when they saw Jeongguk carrying a crying omega.

"What happened?" One of the nurses asked and Taehyung explained that Jimin felt bad out of sudden, also that his face faded.

They nodded their heads when they brought Jimin to an examination room.

"Please wait outside, we will inform you all immediately the doctor finds out something."

Jeongguk bowed at her thankfully and so did Taehyung and Jyunmin.

"Jeongguk, don't worry. I'm sure it's nothing bad. Jimin was doing great till now."

The alpha just let out a desperate groan. Taehyung sinking down on a chair, trying to think on positive things.

"You're pregnant!" The doctor found out when she pulled off the pullover from Jimin.

She quickly purred some ointment  over Jimin's belly and with the machine in her hand she looked for the baby, while swiping the cold ointment around.

But suddenly her eyes went wide, the room felt in silence.

The woman behind the desk, stopped tapping on her keyborad, writing down Jimin's
data —she got his card from Jyunmin; the omega didn't forget to take important things with her before picking the men up.

The big screen was supposed to show the baby and it did, but the line for the baby's heartbeat remained straight.