𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

Jimin felt very sick while working on his sheets.
His presentation was coming soon and he couldn't concentrate.

Jeongguk seemed to notice it as he looked up from his sheets.
But just like Jimin said, Jeongguk ignored him.

It was hard for him too. His mate was beginning to sweat a little bit and his scent got stronger.

Their time almost finished and he was about to ask Jimin if he was okay. He sat up and firstly packed all his stuff together and then headed towards Jimin desk.

Suddenly a very strong, sweet scent hit his nostrils and he backed up a little bit, immediately holding his nose. "He smells too good." He growled and glanced at Jimin, who also was packing his stuff and with the other hand, Jimin was holding his head.

"Jimin." Jeongguk approached him and grabbed his hand.

"No~ don't touch me~! It's all your fault. Only yours~" Jeongguk couldn't tell if he was whining quietly or if he was whimpering.

"You're in your heat." He announced, planning to take Jimin away from this place. There were too many alphas.

"I'm going to Taehyung's! Let me go~!" Jimin was trying to remove Jeongguk's grip, but failed.

"You won't fucking go to him now while you're in heat." It was bad enough to know that Jimin was in heat while having a fight with Jeongguk, but now him also going to Taehyung? In no fucking case Jeongguk would allow him that.

"I will bring you to mine.Only then I am calmed."