𝖙𝖊𝖓

Jeongguk was holding Jimin in a bride style while taking him to his apartment.

He could smell the strong scent better since Jimin was in his arms. But he had to control himself. He swore not to touch Jimin because he was in his heat and Jeongguk was pretty sure that the latter wouldn't like it after he got sore.

Finally arriving at home, Jeongguk gently put Jimin down on his bed and took off his jacket.
Then he returned to Jimin and heard the omega whining while holding the sheets tightly.

"Jeongguk-" Jimin couldn't say much, the pain was hella bad.

"Shhh. I will take off your clothes, okay? You are sweating, that's bad." The alpha grabbed his jacket and slowly tried to take it off.
Jimin helped him a little bit by heading his head forwards and then was Jimin without his jacket, but it was time to take off his jeans.

"Jeongguk-ah, please. I need you, that hurts so bad. It's all your damn fault so do something, shithead." Jeongguk was surprised hearing Jimin swearing at him.

"You will regret it, so please stop making those sounds. I will bring you some suppressants before I take off your jeans, I can borrow you some." He said and went out of the room.

Jeongguk was aware that Jimin's jeans were wet, he just knew it, because he could smell the slick too, which Jimin was producing.

"He can get pregnant, don't touch him, just don't touch him." Were the words Jeongguk whispered to himself while looking for the suppressants.
The chance by having sex with Jimin while using a condom and for him not to get pregnant were very low, so the best solution was to help the omega during his heat.

But one thing was to remember. Heat doesn't stop after one day, it continues for a whole week. It could be that Jimin would be in his heat again two days after the heat he just had.

Jeongguk wasn't sure if he should take care for Jimin for this week.

Maybe to take a few days off from work?

That would be the best idea, but what would be his excuse? He could say that he was taking care of Jimin, but the funny thing is; who would believe him that?