𝖘𝖎𝖝

"We can't do it here!" Jeongguk replied, but couldn't control his own boner due to Jimin's whining.

"You want me too, don't you? No one will notice us, I will be quiet. Please, please Jeongguk." Jimin begged nonstop as he pulled Jeongguk down to sit on the toilet bowl. "In a bathroom? Jimin, really?"

"It's your fault, you gave me this mark." Jimin answered and Jeongguk chuckled lightly —Jimin was more than right. It's Jeongguk's fault, not the omegas.

Jimin removed Jeongguk's belt as he took his cock out. Looking at it, he got goosebumps. "This was inside me?!" He said shocked.

"Yes, it was. We really shouldn't act like this night was a dream."

Jimin gave Jeongguk's cock a smooch before he licked over it. Repeating it once again, he put it in his mouth, his hands helping him too to make the alpha's cock hard. "Fuck, Jimin.. stop, now." Jeongguk commanded as he turned Jimin around and pulled down his jeans.
He put two fingers on Jimin's still covered entrance.

"You're already wet?" He said and then also pulled down the omega's boxers. "I'm gonna prepare you first, yeah?"

"Hmm," Jimin whimpered as he felt Jeongguk dragging one finger inside him. "It hurts.." He teared up when he felt the second finger.

Jeongguk was quick to kiss Jimin's lips, so he could forget the pain. "It's gonna be better," he promised and began to scissor inside him, "You're so hot right now, Jimin."

Jimin was a moaning mess. "You promised to be quiet." Jeongguk reminded and Jimin tried to be less louder.

"I'm gonna put it in, come here," Jeongguk said as he pulled Jimin's ass closer to him and he licked his hole before dragging his cock inside him.

Jimin was about to scream, but Jeongguk prevented immediately.

He moved slowly and the pain wasn't there anymore, quiet moans of pleasure leaving his mouth.

Out of blue they heard someone entering the bathroom and both
froze.

They heard the man peeing and Jeongguk continued thrusting into Jimin suddenly. "Y-you're crazy!" Jimin whispered, his moans taking over again.

The alpha smirked down on Jimin and after a minute they heard the worker leaving once he finished washing his hands.

Jeongguk thrusted faster after he left. They could be little bit louder now.

"I'm coming!" Jimin whimpered as he stretched his back, his ass getting more of the cock.

Looking down again at Jimin, Jeongguk came, after he pulled his dick outside, onto Jimin's back and Jimin onto the floor.

"Do we have to clean this?" He asked exhausted, receiving a light nod from Jimin.

After removing their mess, they once again got out separately.
Jeongguk went out first and after some minutes was it Jimin's turn to leave.

What jungkook did after, Jimin had no idea.

————

I wonder why it's the SiXth chapter hehehuhahe