𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Not even ten minutes passed and it already rang at the door.

Jeongguk knew who the visitor was and groaned, but Jimin didn't know.

He stood up from the couch and made his way to the door, where Jeongguk already was standing.
He opened the door and the first thing his eyes caught were Taehyung's red hair.

"Taehyung!" Jimin said happily, but then he remembered that he was at Jeongguk's and it would be weird to explain the situation.

"I.. eh, this—" Nothing came out, but Taehyung interrupted, "I know it already, no need to explain."

Jeongguk clicked his tongue, but still, let him in and Taehyung looked first for the kitchen.

"Your home is big, Jeon... Jimin, did you ate?" Taehyung asked the omega and Jeongguk stayed behind, watching them in annoyance.

Jimin shook his head a little bit. He was hungry, yeah, but still he didn't want Jeongguk to feel bad.
He turned around to him and saw him clenching his jaw.
Jimin gulped slightly before turning back to Taehyung.
"What are you cooking? Can I help?" He asked curiously.

Taehyung was putting some oil into the pan and then he began to cut meat. Jimin wondered why Jeongguk had all these. Maybe someone cooked for him for a few times?

"We are going to eat tteokbokki. I learned this from my mother." Taehyung replied proudly.

Meanwhile, Jeongguk was wiping the kitchen desk to make it cleaner. The cooking didn't last long and Taehyung already filled in some tteaokbokki in a big bowl.

"Woah!" Jimin stared at the delicious looking food. "Wait a minute!" He quickly said before rushing to Jeongguk's room, leaving the two alpha's alone in the kitchen.

They exchanged each other glances while Jimin was away.  "What are you doing with Jimin here alone actually?" Taehyung suddenly asked. "I thought you both hate each other."

"Not your business." Jeongguk replied dryly. "And thank you for the food. I CAN cook, but I just wasn't in the mood."

"And so you planned to let Jimin starve? What kind of 'taking care' is this? And it's his heat week, don't you dare to touch him. You better control your war of hormones before something stupid happens." Taehyung hissed at him, but not too enough.

"The same applies to you, you prick." Jeongguk rolled his eyes at him and in this moment Jimin entered the kitchen and he sat down on his seat.

"I'm sorry, I was looking for my phone." Jimin chuckled and quickly took a picture of his meal and postet it on Twitter.

"You like taking pictures, don't you?" Jeongguk asked Jimin

Jimin took a bite and nod his head. Jeongguk watched him in awe, he liked it how Jimin's cheeks got bigger because of the food and how his lips moved while eating.

"It tastes good, thank you Taehyung-ah."

After eating they washed the dishes and then sat down on the couch. "Since I have some shows to attend, I won't be able to stay here for a whole week, but I promise to come whenever I can." Taehyung explained his situation.

"You can stay at your home right away." Jeongguk mumbled and only Jimin heard it and gave him a light punch on his shoulder.

"Will you stay over night here?" Jimin asked Taehyung and received a nod. "Tomorrow I will be leaving."

"Then let's play a game before going to sleep!" The omega happily announced and looked at Jeongguk, waiting for him to bring any game to play.

"Do I look like someone who has games at home?" He asked and lifted his eyebrows. Jimin shrugged his shoulders and sighed  then. "What about we watch a film together?"

"It sounds like we are good friends." Jimin replied to Jeongguk's suggestion.

"You're my friend, you're my omega." Jeongguk transferred the thought to Jimin since marked Alpha's are capable of sending messages through their head to their omega's and the latter blushed immediately.