𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

It was time for them to decide where to sleep.

Their only problem was, Jeongguk had two rooms with a bed.
Of course would Jeongguk sleep in his room, but he didn't want Jimin to sleep with Taehyung.

"Where will Taehyung sleep?" Jimin asked.

"Dunno. He should go home."

Taehyung clicked his tongue, "I will sleep next to Jimin. Don't worry I won't do anything." He said turning towards Jimin.

The omega blushed immediately, the thought of him and Taehyung sleeping together in one bed warmed his face.

"O-okay—" Jimin stuttered as he went forward to Jeongguk's guest room.

Taehyung was about to follow him, but Jeongguk grabbed him by his wrist. "I'm warning you. Don't touch him, it can be that his heat will come back and when it does, you will immediately leave the room and call me."

"Why you?"

"Once again, not your business. Don't you think that there should be a reason why I brought him here to mine ?" Jeongguk hissed at him, letting go of his wrist.

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he went away from Jeongguk.

Opening the door, he saw Jimin whirled around the blankets on the other side of the bed.

"I'm gonna turn off the light, okay?" Taehyung said.
He heard him humming lightly.

The alpha took off his jeans and the blouse he was wearing and laid down on the bed, taking his own blankets and tried to fall asleep.
Since Taehyung was used to fall asleep very fast, it was immediately quiet in the room and Jimin wondered if he already fell asleep.

He turned his head around and shot a glance at Taehyung only to find out that the alpha was already sleeping.

"I wonder what Jeongguk is doing.." He thought out of blue.

Thinking of Jeongguk, he suddenly felt dizzy. Jimin dragged his fingers into the blankets as he tried very hard to control himself a little bit. He knew it was one of his heat symptoms.

"Why the fuck did he agreed to sleep next to me." Jimin groaned but then felt

surprised at his own words.

As if his situation wasn't complicated enough, Jeongguk's hormones were surrounded by him out of the sudden.

Jimin whined quietly — not wanting to wake Taehyung up.
His head felt heavier second by second and he couldn't hold it in anymore and abruptly stood up to go outside and to approach Jeongguk's room.