𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"Are you alright now?" Jeongguk  asked slowly and the latter hummed for an answer.

But they still stayed in their previous position and just took some time to arrange their thoughts.

"My mouth.." Jimin murmured and stood up to wash his mouth.

When he finished he could feel Jeongguk's arms around his waist and leaned his head back.
Jeongguk turned Jimin's face towards him and faced
Jimin. Their faces inches apart and Jimin also looked up at the alpha. When Jimin closed his eyes, Jeongguk's lips were already on the omega's and their kiss was a comforting one. Their lips only moving, hands on each other's head. Jimin opened his eyes as he pushed Jeongguk away slowly and he turned back.

"Do I have to stay at home?"

To hear a casual question was really unexpected for Jeongguk after the kiss they just shared a few seconds ago.

"Ahem. Yes, the doctor said he will inform at the work."

"The doctor was here?" Jimin asked curiously and Jeongguk chuckled, "Do I look like a doctor to you, or?"

Jimin rolled his eyes before sending him a slight smile and entering Jeongguk's bed room.

"I guess, I'll have to sleep here?" He said and slowly sat down on the bed while Jeongguk came in.

"Yes, of course." The brunette made his way to Jimin and also sat down next to him.

"What about Taehyung?" Jimin asked with a weak tone and this was the theme, which itched the most under Jeongguk's ass.

Now, since Jimin was carrying Jeongguk's child, his senses became more powerful about the omega than usual.

"He said he will come along." Jimin continued speaking of the missing alpha.

"And? Who cares if this moron comes or not?" Jeongguk snapped back a little bit harshly, what caused Jimin's eyes to went wide open.

"Don't be an asshole! He helped me and because of you, he surely caught a cold. Why didn't you give him some casual socks or say clothes?!"

Jeongguk growled — hearing the omega protect another alpha.

"And don't you even think about growling at me!" Jimin raised his voice and immediately left Jeongguk's room and the latter still sitting in his own room, trying to figure out where Jimin just did disappear.

"Jimin?" Jeongguk asked and no answer and Jeongguk laughed.

"Jimin, I'm sorr—" A doorknob interrupted Jeongguk's laugh.

"Hey! Open this door, you asshole. I want to get in." A very familiar voice was to hear outside the door and Jeongguk rolled his eyes, knowing only one person who would disturb his happiness.