𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

"You know what?" Taehyung began, "I thought you were a responsible one, but it seems like you are just like the others."

"It's my business what I'm gonna do and what not, Taehyung. Don't you dare to compare me with others even though you know nothing about what happened? Being all salty just because of this doesn't mean that I have to kill it."

When Jimin dropped all the honorifics, Taehyung knew it would be better if he left.

An angry omega plus his alpha, Taehyung had no chance obviously.

"So I don't have a chance—"

"No, and you never had."

"Shut up, alpha." Taehyung hissed annoyingly at Jeongguk and glanced at Jimin.

"But... if ever something happens, if he hurts you, tell me." Jimin knowingly looked at Jeongguk and the latter shrugged innocently at the look.

Taehyung sighed before turning around and leaving them. It was hard for Taehyung to leave Jimin, he caught feelings for the omega after all during their time, but it supposed to be Jeongguk.

"Accept me, huh?" Jeongguk teased and received a light punch on his shoulder. "Shut up."

"Why is everyone saying shut up to me?" Jeongguk noticed and brought Jimin to laugh. His laughter ringing in his ears and he watched him in awe.

"Because you have to." Jimin chuckled.

"What about you stop talking and share your love to me?"

Jimin's eyes widened, but he kept blushing as he took a few steps backward. "No, fuck off."

Jeongguk smirked, continuing teasing Jimin. He approached him and picked him up, his hands under Jimin's ass. "I can go by myself.." He said and just when they stepped in Jeongguk's — now their room, Jeongguk let him down.

"I'm tired, Jeongguk-ah," Jimin mumbled as he felt Jeongguk's breath against his skin.

The latter didn't obey but continued kissing Jimin's neck.
"How can I stop at the moment?You were so cool," he groaned, "I'm sorry, but please."

Jimin began to moan when Jeongguk pushed him slightly against their bed. "Be gentle..."

"I will, don't worry." He promised and kissed Jimin's lips. Their lips moving in sync and Jeongguk's hands explored Jimin's body.

"This is your first time doing this while being sober, right?" Jeongguk asked and slowly removed Jimin's jeans and his underwear.

"S-shut up."

"Again." The alpha laughed in disbelief and pushed one finger in.

A loud moan escaped Jimin's mouth as he squeezed his eyes. "It hurts!"

The alpha quickly covered his mouth, to distract him from the pain. After a good preparation, Jeongguk rubbed his own dick against the omega's entrance and pushed it in.

"Jimin—" Jeongguk moaned, giving his best not to break him.

He went on slowly and his thrusts fastened by hearing Jimin's whines.

"Are you alright?" The alpha asked and Jimin just shook his head, tears of pleasure rolling down his cheeks.

"Mhm, feels good." He hummed.

Just yesterday were they about to kill each other and at the moment they were kissing.
Marking an omega makes this difference, Jimin found out.

"Jeongguk calm d-down.. I'm coming.." Jimin warned him and Jeongguk made sure not to cum inside of Jimin.

In middle school, their doctor warned them not to cum inside an pregnant omega, he remembered the doctor saying that this was dangerous for the baby.

And so he quickly put it out and came on Jimin's body, the same for Jimin.

"I'm gonna wash us up." Jeongguk confirmed. He promised to himself to do everything for the omega so he would move less than ever.