𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

"Jimin-ah!"

Jimin almost let his bowl with the sliced fruits fall down while he was watching TV with Jyunmin.

"Jeongguk? You're fast.." Min said and watched Jeongguk quickly hugging the male omega.

"Did the pup trouble you during the day or something? You both are relaxing, damn wow, even I didn't get the chance to watch TV with him, Min." Jeongguk pouted and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"You kiddo." He responded to Jeongguk's actions, but still hugged him back — inwardly feeling all happy to see his alpha.

"You wanna go out tomorrow?" Jeongguk asked him.

"Ohhh, it's a date??" Min teased them both while wiggling her eyebrows.

Jimin blushed instantly, but Jeongguk shook his head in annoyance. "Taehyung will be coming too. He suggested it. Just hanging out okey?" He left a soft kiss on Jimin's head and picked him up, letting the omega screech like a teenager.

Min was laughing at them while Jeongguk brought Jimin in bridal style to their bedroom and after washing the dishes, she also entered her room —the guest room, where once Jimin slept with Taehyung.

"Your belly got bigger." Jeongguk noticed and was about to touch it, but Jimin slapped his hand away.

"So?" Jimin murmured.

Jeongguk felt Jimin's insecureness right away, "You're turning prettier than usual." He tried to show that he didn't mean anything bad with his notice. 

The alpha smooched Jimin's round belly and Jimin smiled shyly.

"Ahh, you're too cute. I low-key miss the old Jimin, who used to beat me up with his comments." Jeongguk joked and he also brought Jimin to laugh.

"I'm still the same, what do you mean? You're under my rules. I say I want this, I get this—" Jimin mocked around and he got shutting up by Jeongguk's lips on the omega's.

"You talk too much, let's sleep."

༄ ༄ ༄

"Jimin are you ready?" The next day came and the two lovers were about to get ready for their meeting with the other alpha.

"Yeah, wait a second. I can't find this pullover.." He looked around and tried to find one of Jeongguk's pullovers.

Jimin finally found an oversized one and put it on quickly.
His belly was covered well.

"Can't wait to fuck you after your pregnancy," Jeongguk said out of sudden and Jimin immediately smashed his hands on the alpha's mouth.

"Min is still here, you jerk!" He hissed quietly, Jeongguk only chuckling at him.

Jimin already went ahead and Jeongguk followed him like a puppy.

"It's so beautiful outside."

The alpha agreed indeed. "Taehyung should be there soon." He said when he glanced at his watch.

They were walking down the streets together, soon arriving at the park.

"Oh isn't that Tae?" Jimin noticed a tall man standing next to a tree and they both approached him when the man turned
around —revealing Taehyung's face under the cap.

"I almost forgot you are pregnant," Taehyung said, pointing at Jimin's stomach and the omega was happy that Taehyung didn't make any fuss right at the beginning.

"The fresh air is good for him. Don't forget to take him out multiple times." Taehyung reminded Jeongguk and the alpha nodded in understanding.

Taehyung told them everything that happened at the work and Jimin also shared things happened to him weeks or months ago.

Jeongguk, on the other side, just walked along with them and quietly listened to their conversation.

Somehow he didn't feel jealous at all. He enjoyed watching Jimin talking and feeling so free.

His gaze caught Jimin every time Jeongguk looked at right —Jimin was in the middle.

But this time, when he turned his head around, he saw how Jimin's face faded slowly and him bucking down right after.