𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

"What do you want?" Jeongguk asked after he opened the door for Taehyung.

"Do you always ask stupid questions?" Taehyung rolled his eyes, sighing after that. "How has Jimin been? Why isn't he around, huh?"

The alpha looked around trying to peek the tiny omega somewhere.

"Irrelevant," Jeongguk responded.

"Irrelevant." Taehyung mocked him and looked for Jimin, but suddenly he smelled something strange in the area.

"What is this?" He asked, a low tone coming out of his throat.

Jeongguk immediately knew Taehyung found out about Jimin's pregnancy. The smell from Jeongguk and Jimin, all mixed together, coming from a room, where the strongest scent was from Jimin.

"Don't fucking tell me that you.." Taehyung's eyes got darker than ever as he spoke, "..impregnated him?!" He shouted, making Jimin aware of his presence.

The latter came out of the guest room and watched Taehyung making a fuss about the baby inside Jimin's belly.

"Taehyung-ssi.." Jimin whispered and the alpha turned around to face the scared omega.

Jeongguk was quick to stay behind Jimin and hold his waist.
The atmosphere was odd, no one truly knowing what to say, this all happened unexpectedly.

"Jimin it's not late yet, you still have time to abort, you know?"
His voice was filled with hope, but Jeongguk's and Jimin's reaction showed him that he shouldn't better have said this.

"Are you... insane?!" Jimin stopped Jeongguk before attacking Taehyung.

"I bet Jimin doesn't even want that, am I right?" His gaze was now on Jimin's.

"Am I right?!" Taehyung asked again, waiting till Jimin looked up.

But then, he did look up, but to shake his head slightly only.

Jeongguk's chest filled up with happiness and proudness, but he didn't show it off.

"I accepted the baby and him."