𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

There was a VERY tense atmosphere at work for both, Jimin and Jeongguk.

They were ignoring each other for the whole day, but once Jimin met Jeongguk's gaze, he felt weak for some reason.

For the past few hours, Jimin wasn't feeling well. He again had a headache and he rushed to the bathroom to refresh his face.

Out of frustration he had no other choice than to contact Jeongguk, because this all happened just after this night, wich they both spent together —drunkenly.

Jeongguk replied, but Jimin didn't have the nerves to answer him, Jeongguk would find out anyways if he came.

Jimin was busy removing his tie as he opened his bluse, something itching on his neck recently.

There he saw two red points, they looked like someone bit him and his eyes widened.

Suddenly the memories of their last night, floating in his mind, each one by one, how Jeongguk was nibbling on Jimin's skin, how he moaned under his touch, how Jimin left scratches all over Jeongguk's back, huffing and pantings.

"Fuck.." He whispered, right at the moment where Jeongguk rushed inside the bathroom.

The younger one saw Jimin's face through the mirror and he also noticed something reddish on his neck. Jeongguk approached him quickly and turned him around to take a look at the incident.

"What have you done..?" Jimin asked, his tone totally high. He was shocked, because he knew the answer himself. He knew what Jeongguk did, but still wanted to hear that it was a lie, that the thing on his neck wasn't a mark.

"Jimin, shit.. I d-don't know why I did this," Jeongguk replied also shocked, "Please let us talk about this."

"Of course we have to talk about this?! You know that you can't remove a fucking mark on an omega, it can just be removed when another alpha bites me!"

It was easy said than done.

Many alphas could do that for Jimin, but Jimin sure wasn't a play-doll to play with.

To mark someone is a very serious move. When the omega is in heat, the only one who can smell their pheromones are the alphas themselves, but the one, who bit the omega, smells the strongest.

At this condition , it can be very dangerous for an omega to be outside, they all better spent their few days at home or are better in a sexual progress with their lover.

But Jeongguk ain't Jimin's lover.