𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔

A week already passed and Jeongguk had to go to work.

He asked his cousin to take care of Jimin and she happily agreed —satisfied that her little cousin finally found someone.

"Min, he can't stand spicy food so watch out! Ah, and he gets moody very quickly..." Jeongguk was counting down the important things while he went to work.

Jung Jyunmin is an omega too. Jeongguk called her because he knew that omegas get well better together.

"I got it, Mr. alpha, Jimin is sleeping at the moment. I'm going to prepare a meal for him, so don't worry." Min giggled through the phone and Jeongguk sighed relieved. He said his goodbye and hang up.

"How is Jimin?" Taehyung asked as soon as Jeongguk entered their workroom.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes, but he was truly thankful for Taehyung, because he didn't expose them at their work. Then a small smile grew on his face —Taehyung actually could be nice too.

"He is doing fine. I sent my cousin over to him. She is keeping him company."

Taehyung nodded his head and stood up. "My manager texted me earlier, I should be off by now. Oh, you mind if we go out together with Jimin? I just thought that fresh air would be good for him."

Jeongguk didn't know if this was a good idea, but Taehyung was right; it would be good if Jimin went out for a few hours.
He agreed to his suggestion.

Taehyung left with a smile on his face and Jeongguk continued with his work from last time.

༄ ༄ ༄

"Jimin, are you up?" Jyunmin shouted loudly for Jimin to hear.
The latter rubbed his eyes and got up slowly due to his hungry stomach.

It's was Jyunmin's second day with Jimin —Jeongguk invited her a day before for dinner.

"I'm up, I'm up.." He mumbled as he walked to her.
The yummy scent of Min's made food played around Jimin's nostrils and he got super thirsty.

"Everything is on the table. I don't know what you usually drink in the morning, so I made some tea and put down a glass of water."

Min was a very precious being. Helped whenever she could and was also a good wife.
She was married after all — Min sure got some cooking skills.

"Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help." Jimin got shy out if sudden and the female omega laughed heartily. "I know the problems in an omega's life, plus you're pregnant, so I don't mind helping you both. Jeongguk changed so much. He was just like a little kid, who bickered around with others and now, after a few blinks, he's going to be a dad. I'm truly proud of him." Min sighed at the end and she immediately knew that Jimin would begin to cry due to the touching speech.

"Anyways! Let's eat. My stomach is growling already."

Jimin nodded at her command and began to fill his mouth with the rice and meat.