𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Jimin woke up earlier due to the headache he had and his view was blurry.

While rubbing his eyes, Jimin noticed the room he was in and his eyes widened.

No Taehyung next to him and not even Jungkook was around.

Maybe Taehyung left already?

But even if he did, this was not the guest room.
He slowly stood up and went looking for one of those
alphas —he was pretty curious about what happened to him last night.

Approaching the kitchen, Jimin smelled something delicious and his tummy rumbled. "You're awake." Taehyung said sitting on a chair while Jungkook was making some pancakes.

"You both are here? W-what happened last night?" Jimin stuttered slightly.

Jimin caught Jungkook smirking, but the alpha still wasn't talking.

"Something happened?" Knowing that Taehyung was totally clueless made it even more worse for Jimin. The omega was trying to believe that it had nothing to do with Jungkook.

"What a surprise. Even though he was so loud yesterday, how can someone not be aware of what happened." Jungkook
replied —turning Jimin to a total blushing mess.

I did what?

"You both did what?!" Taehyung snapped, abruptly standing up.
He was about to grab Jungkook's collar, but Jimin stopped him.

"Taehyung, calm down! I d-didn't know. I was in heat and...and.."

"And you couldn't ask me?" The question was a bit too much for Jungkook, wherein he punched Taehyung very hard in his face.

"Jungkook!" Jimin shouted and bend down to help Taehyung.

"The fuck did you just say, you fucking moron?!" Jimin knew that Jungkook was angry, well, very angry.
Offering an Omega, who was already bitten, to have sex with him instead of the omega's alpha was a bit exaggerated.

But Taehyung didn't know. So this was the reason why Jimin helped at the first place. It's their fault for not announcing something very important.

And even this, announcing their mating bond, would lead to many problems, because most people knew about their unnecessary fights and it would also cause Jungkook huge problems if they found out that the biting bond happened while they were drunk.

"Jungkook, please. Let him be, he is clueless." Jimin whispered and Jungkook didn't like it at all; seeing Jimin protecting Taehyung.

"What a fucker... I will get going now, Jimin. Ugh, my lip..." Taehyung groaned and headed towards the door.
He turned around to see Jimin's apologetic face and quickly turned back and went outside, the door closing with a loud 'thud'.

Jimin felt guilty towards Taehyung, but he couldn't fight against it.

"I'm heading outside too." Jungkook suddenly said coldly.

"Where are you going now?"

"Don't ask and just stay at home."

"B-but my head hurts.." Jimin whimpered, feeling the headache return.

"I don't care." With that Jungkook left him and the omega's chest tightened.