5

"So are you going to teach me how to pronounce love or what?"

"Oh, oh right.."

Jin laughed as Joon scratched the back of his head as he realised that he had completely forgotten that he had basically requested for Jin to ask him for help.

"Okay let's start with how you spell love in the first place." Namjoon said, turning full Teacher Kim mode.

"L-O-V-E." Jin spelt, tracing the letters in the air with a crooked finger.

"Yeah. Now make an l sound,"

————————————————————————

"Lobe."

"No it's love. L-O-V-E." Namjoon countered, a small smile creeping onto his face. He found the way Jin pronounced 'love' pretty funny.

And cute.

"Gah! Jesus Christ Joon,"Namjoon thought as he shook his head vigorously.

"Okay, let me try again. LOBE."Jin tried to follow.

Namjoon wanted to laugh. It was too funny, and adorable. Friends think of eachother as cute and adorable all the time right? Maybe he should just tell Jin he thought he was cute. Maybe that would help get rid of this weird tension he was feeling that was probably one sided anyway.

Nah that's ridiculous, he would probably think he was weird, and their friendship would be awkward after that.

"LOBE!" Jin tried desperately. Stretching his mouth open in weird ways in a feeble attempt to pronounce 'v'. He just could not get his front teeth to touch his bottom lip in the correct way. If it did, he made an 'f' sound instead. It felt like his mouth just wasn't built with the ability to say the simple word 'love'.

Namjoon couldn't hold in his laughter any longer. He covered his face with his hand hoping that Jin wouldn't hear his chuckles.

Unfortunately for him, he had a tendency to laugh very loudly.

Jin's ears pricked up when he heard his best friend laughing at him. His eyes narrowing as he pursed his lips.

"Yah! Not everyone in this world is an english genius like you!" Jin pouted. He charged onto the bed and launched himself onto Namjoon and knocked him over, thoroughly and effectively squishing him until Namjoon felt like a pancake. With all his strength, he managed to push Namjoon's face into his bed. A great feat considering Joon was taller and stronger than him.

Jin felt triumphant. It wasn't very often that he won Joon in any kind of physical "combat". His face was flushed since he had used so much energy to tip his friend over, which to Namjoon's dismay, added to his cuteness.

"Okay okay, enough." Namjoon chided himself.

As Jin bathed in his success, he was rudely interrupted by the very person who was currently being squished by his body.

Stretching out a long finger, Joon ruthlessly jabbed Jin's side. He knew all of Jin's ticklish spots, therefore he knew exactly how to get Jin off of him.

At the harsh contact, Jin jerked violently, practically jumping away from Joon and off the bed. Namjoon chuckled as Jin clutched at his side, protecting it from any further abuse.

"Oh! How could you!" Jin exclaimed in mock alarm, pointing an accusing finger at Joon.

Grinning, Joon pulled Jin back onto the bed. Just not on top of him this time.