Chapter 8

Mitch started waking towards Scott who was sitting at the edge of the bed, the camera still in his hands.
"What is it?" Mitch asked as he sat by him.
Scott tried to stay calm.
"Okay...I'm going to rewind this. When I hit 'play', watch the bottom of the bed."
Mitch narrowed his eyes and looked closely at the camera.
"Okay..."
He watched attentively at the screen after Scott rewinded it and hit 'play'.

A few seconds passed by.

Mitch's face then turned as pale as Scott's had.

"Did you see it?" Scott asked as he rewinded it to watch it again.

"Oh my God..replay it..."

He played it again. And sure enough, at the bottom corner of the bed where Mitch's feet were, the blanket was pulled up like someone had moved it... But there was nothing that could have done it.

"Wait...there's more.." Said Scott as he fast forwarded the recording.

Mitch put his hand over his mouth.

As he watched the screen, he saw that the bedside lamp next to him had turned on, and turned off again.

"What the hell..." He mumbled into his hand.

Scott got up to put the camera back in its place and turned it off. "I know.."

Mitch got up from the bed. "Was
there anymore? Like, did anything else happen?"

Scott turned his attention back to Mitch, and walked out of the bedroom into the living room, expecting Mitch to follow, and he did.

"Well...kind of. For some reason the camera had stopped recording in the middle of the night..." He sat on the couch. "We only got about three and a half hours recorded."

Mitch sat down close to him.
"That's weird.."

"Yeah." Scott leaned back and put his arm around Mitch's shoulders. "So have we gotten any tweets about our ghosts' name?" He chuckled a little bit.

"Oh, right! Lemme go check." He got up from the couch and walked back to their bedroom. His phone was still on the table by their bed.

When he came back with his phone, he sat by Scott again, opening his twitter.
"Let's see..."
Scott rested his head on Mitch's shoulder and looked at his phone as he scrolled on.

"Hm...looks like a lot of people want us to call it 'Charles'." Said Scott.

Mitch giggled. "Alright, I guess his name is Charles."

He tweeted the announcement under their Superfruit account on his phone.
Mitch looked at Scott.
"Should we take a selfie with our announcement?"
"Oh my god yes."
Mitch held his phone in front of them and they both posed, making a scared face.
Mitch took the picture and they both laughed when they looked at it.
Scott laid back again on the couch.
"That's a good one."
Mitch smiled and uploaded the tweet and pic before setting his phone on the coffee table. He laid back on the couch while Scott put his arm over his shoulders again. Mitch laid his head on Scott's shoulder.
"Do we have anything to do today?"
Scott thought for a second.
"Um....later today Kirst, Avi, and Kevin are coming by."
Mitch looked at him.
"And until then?.."
Scott smiled.
"Whatever you want."
Mitch smiled seductively. "Well..how about we take advantage..." He kissed Scott's neck. "...of this little bit of free time..." He kissed Scott's cheek. "...just you and me." He pecked Scott on the lips.

Scott then smiled at Mitch, giving him the answer he was looking for.
Mitch got on his knees on the couch and flipped a leg over Scott's lap, where he was now straddling him. Scott smiled and allowed Mitch to rest his hands on both sides of his neck as he kissed his jaw line. He slowly let his lips trail to his lips, until Scott pulled away to do the same for him. Mitch rested his head in the crook of his neck as Scott kissed his neck. He let his hands trail up Mitch's back, under his shirt.
Mitch jumped a little, causing Scott to pull away.
"What's wrong?"
Mitch laughed a little.
"You're hands are freezing!"
Scott laughed and removed his hands from his back. "Sorry.."