Chapter 12

A/N
Hey! It's great to be back! I thank you for all your patience by the way. I hope you enjoy it, and please favorite and comment! xoxo

The alarm went off, waking up Mitch and Scott. Mitch fluttered his eyes open, Scott's lips on his. Scott smiled down at him. "Good morning, beautiful." Mitch smiled. "Morning, babe." Scott propped his head up on this elbow. "How did you sleep? Any more dreams?" Mitch smiled and shook his head. "Not that I remember." He chuckled. Scott kissed his forehead. "Good, I'm glad." Scott got up from the bed at walked over their closet to pick out clothes. He took off his shirt as he moved hangers around. "By the way, do you have any ideas for our next Superfruit episode?" Mitch sat up, seeing Scott shirtless, and smiled. He chuckled lightly. "We can do an episode about how great your body looks....we can call the episode 'SUPER BICEPS'" Scott laughed, pulling on his Joyrich tank over his head. "You're funny. Not happening, though." He walked over and stood at the edge of the bed. Mitch walked on his knees to the edge where he was eye level with him. He smirked. "That's a shame. That would have been everyone's favorite episode." He smirked and wrapped his arms loosely around Scott's neck. Scott smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "I could say the same to you." Mitch rolled his eyes and smiled. "That's hilarious. I have the body of a teenage girl." Scott kissed him again. "That is not true." They both smiled and Scott walked back into his closet, pulling on a pair of black skinny jeans. He also pulled out and outfit for Mitch. "Here." He walked over to Mitch on the end and handed him a pair of black skinny jeans and his black and blue ombré sweater. Mitch smiled at him and got off the bed to put on the clothes. "Why did you choose this outfit?" Scott watched him get dressed. "It's one of my favorites. It looks great on you." He said as Mitch finished pulling the shirt over his head. "Thanks babe." He smiled and stood on his toes to kiss him on the cheek. Scott picked up his Joyrich SnapBack that was hanging on their wall and put it on. "So really, did you have any ideas for Superfruit?" Scott asked as they sat on the bed. "Umm...yes, actually. How about we do a Truth or Dare episode?" Scott's eyes lit up. "Oooooh that's a good idea. You're not nervous to do that? Our fans can be pretty.....vulgar." They both laughed. Mitch smirked. "I wouldn't worry about it. Not like we can't edit things out later." He winked at him and laughed. "Okay, let's do it then." Scott leaned over Mitch and picked up his phone off the dresser.

@SUP3RFRUIT: Hey babes! Let's play a game of Truth/Dare!! Tweet us ?'s & Dares at #Truth/DareSuperfruit ;)

"Done." Scott smiled at him as he walked into the living room, Mitch following behind. Mitch picked up his Celine bag that sat on the kitchen table as Scott sat on the couch. "Babe I'm going to Starbucks do you want to come with me?" Scott found a channel and saw that 'American Horror Story' was playing. "Ummm.....can you bring me back something?" He chuckled. "I don't think I've seen this episode.." Mitch rolled his eyes and smiled. "Okay, fine. White chocolate mocha?" "Iced. Thank you!" "Yeah, yeah." Mitch smiled as he left and closed the door.
***5 minutes later***
Scott's POV

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. It was a text from Kevin.

Kevin: Hey man! You guys up?

Sent: Yeah man what's up?

Kevin: Mind if I come over? I have something to show ya.

Sent: Sure, come on over

I heard a knock on the door. I mute the TV and get up to answer it. "Hey Kev!" "Hey man, what's good?" He gave me a quick fist bump and walked past me to sit on the couch. He had something in his hands...it looks like a box..? I closed the door and sat by him. "Whatcha got there, Kev?" I asked, referring to the peculiar box in this hands. "First, where's Mitch.." He had excitement all over his face. "At Starbucks getting us coffee....why?" "Oh, good! I have a surprise for you guys." I chuckled nervously. "Again. What's in the box?"
He handed me the box as I rested it on my lap. "Open it and see for yourself!" He had a huge smile on his face. "Um...okay.." I cautiously opened the top of the box. I couldn't believe what was on my lap. "Kevin. Are you kidding me..." It was an Ouija board.
"Do you like it?" I kept staring at this devil board that was on my lap staring back at me. "Kevin...why would you bring us this." His smile finally started to fade as I looked up at him. "What?..I thought you'd like it..I thought you guys were wanting to communicate with it?" I put the top back on the box and placed it on Kevin's lap. "No, it's different now. This thing really Mitch freaked out. If he sees this, he'll flip." I stood up and heard Mitch searching for his keys outside the door. "Kevin, hurry, we have to put this away. Mitch can't see this." I quickly picked it up off Kevin's lap and went around the kitchen counter, hiding it away in one of the cabinets. I stood up just in time to see Mitch open the door. "Hey Kevin! What are you doing here?" He said with a smile. I walked back to Kevin on the couch and stood by him. I spoke up before Kevin opened his mouth and could give anything away. "He just wanted to hang." I played it off casually with a smile. "Did you get the coffee?" Mitch smiled, handing me mine. "Yep. One Iced White Chocolate Mocha for you, and an Iced Coffee with one pump of vanilla for me." He took a sip and sat by Kevin. "Sorry I didn't bring you anything Kevin. I didn't know you were coming over. I sat down on the other side of Kevin, him now in the middle of us. "Oh no, it's cool man. I actually uh..." Kevin stopped his words and looked at me. Asking me with his eyes if he could mention what I had just hidden in the kitchen. I subtly shook my head at him. He looked back at Mitch. "I actually better get going. Just wanted to see how you guys were doing." Mitch stood up along with Kevin and have him a hug. "Oh..okay. Glad you stopped by! We'll see you at rehearsal tomorrow?" He walked him to the door. Kevin smiled. "Yeah, you bet! See ya guys! He lightly waved at me and went out the door, Mitch closing it behind him. He walked back to the couch and joined me, sipping his drink. "Did we get a lot of truth or dare questions yet?" I took out my phone. "Oh yeah!" I scrolled through our twitter. "We have plenty to do a show with." I lightly laughed, looking at all the strange requests of our fans. "Cool, let's get started!" Mitch said as he placed his coffee on the small table in front of us. He got up to place the camera in front of us. "Let's do this." Mitch sat next to me. I glanced back at the kitchen where I hid the devil board and took a deep breath. "Yep...let's do this..."