Chapter 11

A/N

**CAUTION, SMUT.**

Hey guys, thanks for helping me reach 1k readers! I hope you enjoy this chapter, there is some SMUT in this one. Please comment and favorite! Love you all! :)

------------------------------

"Please, no....don't say it..." Mitch whispered to himself as he continued to pet the cat. He finally looked up at Scott. "Yeah, Scott?" He said nervously, trying to hide the shakiness in his voice. Scott looked back at Mitch. "We're out of cat food." He closed the door to the room and walked over to Mitch on the couch, standing while petting the cat on it's head. Mitch sighed happily. "See, I told you. It was just a dream." He said as he gave Mitch a comforting smile. Mitch was relieved. "Yeah. I know.." He laughed with a hint of nervousness in it. Scott walked over to the counter and picked up his car keys. "Want to go with me to get some food for Wyatt?" Mitch thought as he continued to pet the cats head. He didn't want to admit it, but he was afraid to be at home alone...whether that was really a dream or not. "Yeah, I'll go." He gently picked up the cat and set him on the floor. "Bye, baby!" Said Scott to the cat as they left and closed the door.

They got to the nearest Wal-Mart and were walking around. They were in the pet aisle. "Here it is." Said Scott as he got on his tip-toes to get the cat food off the shelf. He turned to Mitch. "Do we need anything else while we're here?" Mitch started to smile. "Instant powdered iced coffee?" Scott smiled and narrowed his eyes at him. "I said something we need."

"Exactly!" Scott laughed. "Mitch, we literally have a Starbucks three blocks from our apartment." "But I'm lazy! Pleeeease?" He gave him puppy dog eyes with a smirk. Scott laughed again. "Okay, fine. Meet me at the front, okay?" "Okay!" They parted ways as Mitch went further back in the store to look for his coffee.

"Ah..here it is." Mitch picked up the coffee of his choice on the shelf. It was then when he heard someone talking. He turned around, and nobody was there. There was nobody even in the same row as him. He mumbled to himself. "C'mon...I'm sick of this shit." He started towards the front to find Scott in the check-out line. Scott looked at him with a confused look as to how Mitch looked. He had his arms crossed and he looked lost. "Mitch..you okay?" He snapped him out of his thoughts. "Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine."

--back at the apartment--

Scott and Mitch walked into the apartment with their groceries in their hands. Scott closed the door behind them and shook the bag of cat food. "Here kitty, kitty, kitty!"

He walked over to the cats food bowl as Wyatt quickly ran towards the sound of him pouring some food out. "There you go, little guy." He patted his head as he ate away and purred. Mitch put his powdered coffee into their pantry and sat on the couch in the living room, Scott soon joining him. Mitch laid his eyes on him as Scott put his arm over his shoulders. "Want to watch some TV?" Scott shook his head no and smiled, keeping his eyes locked on his. "Okay...do you want to film for Superfruit?" Scott shook his head no again. Mitch giggled and smiled at his confusion. "Then what do you want to do?" Scott slowly looked Mitch up and down. He then got close to Mitch's ear and whispered. "You." He kissed his ear. Mitch smiled and let out a breath of desperation as he continued to feel his lips on him. "You're ridiculous." He soon felt Scott put his hand under his shirt, resting his hand on his chest. "Am I?" He mumbled lowly. He started to kiss Mitch's neck.

Mitch closed his eyes and threw his head back, allowing him to have better access for him to kiss his neck. He mumbled a laugh, trying to maintain his composure. "Scott...stop it.." His chest slowly started to move faster as his breathes picked up pace. Scott whispered seductively before pressing his lips against Mitch's. "But why...you're so beautiful." A gasp was caught in Mitch's throat as Scott laid him back on the couch while he unbuttoned his jeans for him. A few giggles played on as Scott struggled to pull off his black skinny jeans, and same for him. When there was no longer any fabric on the bottom half of them, Scott hovered over Mitch who was still laying on the couch. He passionately kissed him, soon pushing his tongue passed his lips in the process. Mitch moaned and whispered. "God, I want you.." He pushed up on Scott's shoulders, making him sit up. He sat on Scott's lap, kissing him passionately as he expertly worked his way down, unbuttoning Scott's shirt. He took his shirt and threw it across the room, not caring where it went. Scott started to kiss Mitch on his collar bone as he did the same for him, tossing the shirt behind him. Mitch tangled his fingers in Scott's hair as he lined himself up on top of him, and lowered himself. He let out a gasp as Scott moaned. He felt Scott's hands scratch at his shoulder blades as he moved against him. "Scott..." Mitch rested his forehead on Scott's shoulder as he continued to move his hips. "Oh God...M-Mitch..." He threw his head back as both of their breathes turned rapid.

Eventually both of them came to their release, as Mitch gently took the skin on Scott's neck between his teeth. Mitch got off of Scott, sitting beside him. Both of their bodies glistening. Scott softly kissed Mitch on the forehead. "I love you." Mitch tiredly smiled. "I love you, too."

---2:30am---

Mitch and Scott both yawned as their movie finished that they had put in a couple hours ago.

"Mommy's tired." Said Mitch as he stood up. Scott turned off the TV with the remote that sat on the coffee table. "Same." He stood along with him, following him into the bedroom. They both took off their shirt and pants, only exposing themselves in their boxers. Mitch got himself into the bed under the warm blankets as Scott turned off the light, soon joining him. Scott rolled into his side and kissed Mitch on the cheek. "Goodnight, love." Mitch just smiled at him. He seemed tense. "Everything okay?" Mitch looked at him. Seeing his structured face in the dark just made all the horrible memories of his nightmare come flooding back. Scott propped himself up on his arm as he looked at Mitch laying on his back. "Yeah it's just.." He sighed. "I don't know." Scott looked at him. "Are you thinking about that dream again?" He remembered everything Mitch had told them about the dream. Mitch nodded, answering his question. "It just...seemed so real." Scott gently rested his forehead against his. He whispered. "Mitch...I would never, ever hurt you. You understand? I love you." He softly kissed him. "I love you, too." He could see Scott smiling in the dark. "Get some sleep. I'll see you in the morning." He turned where his back was facing Mitch.

Mitch continued to look up at the ceiling. This all felt too familiar to him. He thought to himself.

Get some sleep?

How can I get any sleep when a man who was supposedly possessed in a horrible nightmare is laying right next to me?

But it was a nightmare.

Just a nightmare...nothing more.

Right?

Shut up. Of course it was. There was nothing wrong in the guest room.

Besides. Scott said he loves you.

He said he would never hurt you.

Would he?