Chapter 4

Scott just kept looking at him, his eyebrows also starting to furrow.
"Scott, I didn't do anything, I SWEAR."
Scott tried to shrug it off, trying to pull it off as a joke. He didn't want to tell himself that this place was haunted...because that seemed...ridiculous?
Scott raised his eyebrows and started to smile.
"You're lying!"
Mitch turned his body towards Scott more.
"Why would I lie to you?!"
Scott popped his lips and smiled bigger at Mitch.
"Beeeecause......" He looked at Mitch's face trying to come up with a clever answer.
Mitch smiled and laughed, playfully hitting Scott on the knee.
"Exactly."
Mitch got up from the bed and he went into the kitchen.
Did you bring me anything?
Scott got up and followed behind him.
"Yep, on the counter."
He went into the living room and sat on the couch. His show was still playing from earlier when he left it.
Mitch picked up his coffee on the counter and joined Scott on the couch. He looked down at the drink and played with the straw.
"What kind is it?"
Scott kept looking at the screen.
"Just an iced coffee.. I remembered you telling me the caramel macchiato's were getting too sweet for you."
Mitch smiled and took a sip, moaning in satisfaction.
Scott looked at him and smiled, giggling at his moan.
"Is that good, Catherine?"
He looked up at Scott, releasing his lips from the straw.
"Yes, mommy is happy." He smiled.

***30 minutes later***

Both of them had finished their coffees, and Scott's show was still playing as they sat beside each other on the couch.
"Ugggghhh" Mitch groaned, laying his head on Scott's shoulder. "Can we pleeeease watch SpongeBob? This show is weird."
Scott picked up the remote taking it off of Netflix.
"What's wrong with my show?"
Mitch turned to look at him, his eyebrows up.
"What?" said Scott, looking at him confused.
"It's nothing but smut!"
Scott quickly found a SpongeBob episode to turn on. He turned his body to face Mitch.
He gave Mitch a smirk.
"And what exactly is wrong with smut?" He started leaning in towards Mitch.
Mitch smirked back the same way, his voice suddenly quiet.
"Well I guess nothing if you put it that way..."
His sentence trailed off as Scott brought his lips to his.
They moved their lips together in a fluid motion, causing both of them to get butterfly's in their stomach.
After a couple minutes of just kissing, Mitch hears the SpongeBob episode and giggles a little against Scott's lips.
Mitch turned his head toward the TV, keeping his face close to Scott's.

"Oh! I love this episode!.."
Scott kept his eyes on Mitch as he leaned for the remote on the coffee table at the corner of his eye, smirking as he turns off the TV.
Mitch puts his attention back on Scott, as he feels him put his hand on his thigh.
Mitch shyly smiles and closes his eyes as Scott leans in and kisses the back of his ear.
Mitch rested his hand on Scott's arm as he felt him slowly trail his kisses down his neck to his collar bone.
Scott shifted his body where he was on his knees in front of Mitch, slowly pressing Mitch back on the couch where he was laying under him.
He continued to kiss Mitch's neck as he slid a hand under his shirt and rested it on his upper stomach. Mitch laid his hands on Scott's toned chest.
Scott brings his lips back up to Mitch's.
Mitch starts to giggle against his lips. Scott smiles, pulling his face back a bit.
"What?"
Mitch giggles a bit more.
"I'm a bad momma."
Scott's laughs and gets off of Mitch, sitting beside him again, Mitch still laying down.
Scott got up from the couch, chuckling.
"You really know how to ruin a moment, Miss Queen."
Mitch grabs Scott by the wrist as he walked by the couch.
"No!.." He said, still laughing. "Come back!"
Scott laughed louder, pulling his wrist away and walked to the bathroom.
"No! I'm going to take a shower!"
He went in the bathroom and closed the door.

Mitch giggled to himself and sat up on the couch, turning the TV back on.
He saw his cell phone vibrate on the coffee table. He picks it up and sees that it's from their manager, Jonathan.

Jonathan: Hey Mitch, we're having rehearsal at the studio tomorrow at 7am. Get lots of rest. See ya buddy.

Mitch: Sure thing. See ya ;)

Mitch sat back on the the couch and could hear that the shower was still on in the bathroom.
He thought about what Scott had said that day.

He smiled and whispered to himself.

"Can't fool you, huh?.."

He picked his cell phone back up.

Mitch: Hey babe. Wanna help me pull a prank on Scott?

Kirstie: Love too!! ;)

__________________

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey, guys! So I'm sorry, I know this chapter was short. I kept going back and forth on if I should end it here or not, due to it causing it to make the chapter shorter.. But, everyone loves a good cliff hanger! I'll make the next one worth it, don't worry.
Soo... PTX Volume 3 IS COMING OUT IN LIKE 2 DAYS. THIS IS WHAT I KNOW.

•There's 7 songs on the album.
•6 of the songs are in English, one in French.
•Three of the songs are originals.
• Aaannnd a secret collaboration!

Follow me on here, and on Twitter! I follow back!
Toniah Thayer
@ToniahLove