Chapter 20

Scott's POV

I sat on the couch, nervously rubbing my hands together. I can't believe I was really about to do this. I mean, this could ruin everything. I don't want Mitch to hate me...I was just doing what I thought was best for us. He couldn't really be upset about that, right?
Ugh, who am I kidding.

I'm terrified.

My head snapped up as I heard Mitch come through the front door. He closed the door behind him quickly and held his hand against his chest. He was breathing rapidly. It looked as if he saw a ghost. Wait..

I stood up instantly. "Mitch? What happened?" Mitch looked at me and almost instantly ran into my arms. He was taking short, shallow breathes so it was kind of hard to understand him.

"Scott...oh my god, Scott."

I kissed his forehead then cradled his head against my chest. "Shh...Mitch, it's okay. I'm here. Just tell me what happened."

Mitch took a step back from me where I was able to see his face.
He nervously moved a small strand of hair behind his ear, looking everywhere but me. His hands where shaking. He took a deep breath before speaking and telling me everything that happened...I couldn't believe it...could I have caused this? I should have told him sooner.

This is all your fault.

I sighed.
I really need to do this.

"Mitch, sit down. I really need to talk to you," I said as I gestured to the couch and sat. He took the seat next to me as I held his hand tightly, afraid to let him go.

"Scott, if this is bad news I'm really not up for it, right now-"
"Mitch, stop," I interrupted, "I need to get this off my chest."

He swallowed nervously and nodded, waiting.

No turning back, now.

"Mitch..." I looked down at my feet. "I....I used..." I clenched my jaw and closed my eyes.

"No...no Scott, please tell me you didn't." He squeezed my hand.

I slowly met his eyes and nodded hesitantly. "I used the Ouija Board."

Anger flashed across his eyes as he stood up, looking down on me. "What?!! Scott, are you fucking kidding me?!!"

I stood up too. "Mitch, just listen to me!" I held his shoulders. "There's something that it said that I need to tell you!! It said-"

"I told you, Scott!! I don't give a fuck about what that thing has to say! And that's why I wanted it gone in the first place!!"
He got out of my grip, his face fuming red. He quickly walked off to his bedroom. I quickly followed after him.

"But Mitch! It's really important that you know!-"
He slammed the door in my face. "Mitch!!" I tried the door handle but it was locked.
"Mitch, please!!"

"Go. Away. Scott."

"No, Mitch, you don't understand! It said that it wanted-"

"What part of 'go away' don't you understand."
His tone was so harsh.

His bedroom door suddenly opened and I took a step back. He had a small overnight bag in his hand. I felt like my life just drained out of me. My facial features had fallen with defeat but his had stayed the same.

"Mitch...babe...what are you doing?"

"Look, Scott. You obviously don't care about my opinion. And you obviously don't care about what I want. Apparently, nothing I do matters to you. And I don't matter to you."

He closed his door behind him and walked past me to the front door. I followed him. Tears threatened to spill from my eyes, but I somehow managed to keep my composure. I grabbed his wrist before he opened the front door.

"No, Mitch, you do matter to me! That's why I did this! I'm telling you, if you just listen to me-"

"I'm through with listening to you, Scott! Nothing I say matters to you!"

He put his grip on the door handle again.

"That's not true!"

He turned his attention towards me, keeping his hand on the door. "Okay. Then tell me something, Scott."

"Okay.."

He raised his eyebrows.
"Is the Ouija Board still here?"

He knew what the answer was.
And so did I. I couldn't form any words as I looked down at my feet.

"That's what I thought. Goodbye, Scott."

"Wait, Mitch!-" I took another step just to have the door slammed in my face.
I rested my forehead against the door as I closed my eyes. A single tear finally escaped, as I whispered,
"Don't leave me."

----------------
*cries like crazy*
*runs away from people throwing things at me and telling me that I suck while burying themselves in tissues*

IM SORRY, OKAY.

Please don't hate me. I promise, it'll all be #WorthItbyFifthHarmonyOnItunes

Next Chapter coming soon...
Comment and blah blah blah.
P.S. Your comments are giving me life.
:)