Life of the shy

@copyright 2019

    This is the moment you've been waiting and hoping for.           

The moment life threw you someone you deserve, the blush that reaches your lips and the feeling of butterflies in your stomach.

The face you want to hold and call your own stares at you with anticipation. Almost as if he waits for you to speak, NO. that's not you

The heat causes the nerves to heighten

His eyes....THOSE DAM EYES manage to keep yours tranced. Smile ( you look like an idiot) but he smiles back..You think. THIS IS A DREAM. the face you want bores into another giving you no recognition of your existence.

Dress up. ( He glances and walks extremely close) breath. BREATH!! But you can't the breath of air remains stuck to you like an immovable silhouette.

He smells so good and looks amazing in sweats, your friends talk and now he knows 

What do you do? Now he thinks your obsessed ( your not) you simply glance at his casual and adorableness and admire how he acts with people.

popularity was never your thing but he's amazing at it. 

He doesn't want you...( your confused about everything) stop overthinking and don't speak about him ( although you only ever write your emotions).

Why chose him to have a crush on ( idiot)

Now look at you writing poems about a false reality ( why do you do this) you manage to talk to everyone ( except him). Never him, everyone in school could have a conversation with you but this guy.

Just stop. Times ticking and your not gonna see him for forever so...go talk and deal with the rejection