The story of the boy and the girl

@copyright 2020

Emotions completely diffused between each other. He was completely amazing and they became inseparable. Neither happy with each other, silently waiting for the other to end it. He made me the girl fantasize about being his universe. When in reality his world never even tilted towards me.

The loneliness kept within a box under lock and key. While dreaming about what once was her reality. He was pushing and overflowing with anxiety. When in reality he wanted her to set him free. The cruel reasoning being that every one around them would think he never gave up and she was unreasonable.

So when the ship would start to sink every one would support him emotionally. But what about me?!? The girl would scream with rage silently. What about me? Did I do something wrong about facing reality? Memories dancing around the flame of a candle, with each trickle of wax another emotion released. What about me? Heart shattering as he ignored my broken screams. What about me?

Our memories dancing carelessly like the leaves in the breeze. Crying at night only to awaken in a haunted dream. In the beginning remembering that you would call me your beauty and I called you my beast. I now realize it was her you seen not me.

So tired of being ignored and silent I finally screamed what about me

        ~ARRI~