Chapter three: On tour with 5 vampires

A/N: hey!! Another new chapter! Three chapters in 1 day! Oh and by the way Katie will be in the chapter again! There is no way i am getting rid of her character!

----------------------------------------------------

-Michaels POV-

Once we had all gathered in the bus, I showed Harper where she would be staying. "Here you go. Right under my bunk." I said. She blushed. Damn she's cute. "Thanks Michael." She said, putting her bags down and wandering off to the main living area. Luke, Ash and Cal were all playing a game on the xbox so Harper went to watch them. "So Harper. How do feel about being my mate?" I asked, sitting down next to her and placing an arm protectively round her shoulders. "Its cool. I've always wanted to meet you and now im your mate Michael... I never thought this would happen." She said, snuggling into my side. She is so cute and perfect. "Ahem... I can read your thoughts Michael." Alex said, sitting down next to Luke who then kissed her cheek. "Ewwwwwww!" Cal said. Oops... I laughed nervously.

-Harpers POV-

I was sat next to Michael, wow, I never thought I would actually get to meet him!!! "Harper? You do know I'm sat right next to you!" Michael said, chuckling. "Sorry." I said, snuggling deeper into Michaels side. He laughed. "Harper come on! I was only having a joke." He said, stroking my back. I smiled. "Look at me babe." Wait, what! Did Michael just call me 'babe'?! "Yes i did. Now look at me." He said. I looked into his blue-green eyes. "I would never hurt you. Or let anyone else hurt you. I love you Harper. Your my princess my baby girl. My mate. Stay with me, and i promise you... No-one will ever hurt you." He said. "Guys... SERIOUSLY! Stop with the flirting." Cal said. "Well Mr Clifford. That was some speech." I giggled.

-Luke's POV (Bet your weren't expecting that, were you Katie?! Huh!)-

I was sat next to my princess. I actually love her so much. "Luke?" She asked. "Yep babe?" I asked, looking at her. "I'm going out. I was wondering if you wanted to come?" She asked Me, taking my hand. "Of course." I replied. Alex pulled me off the sofa and we headed out the door. "So.... What are we gonna do then princess?" I asked. "I was thinking maybe... Hunting?" She replied. "Yep okay." I said, taking her hand and speeding off through the woods near the stadium. Me and Alex stopped as soon as we saw our victim. "There!" I whispered. "Perfect." She said, speeding away. I followed her. The next thing I saw was Alex with a girl about 16 pinned to the wall. "Well, well, well.... Whats your name?" I asked. "L... Lilly." The girl replied. "Thats a very nice name. Now this wont hurt." I said, my fangs showing. "What... Are..." She was cut off by me sinking my fangs into her neck. She gasped as Alex also stuck her fangs into her neck. Next thing you know, the body of Lilly was on the floor drained dry. "Well.... That was unexpected but okay all the same." I sighed, wiping any blood away from my mouth. "Yep... But I needed to feed so y'know." Alex said, laughing. "Race you back?" I asked. "Bring. It. On." Alex said, racing away. I took one last look at the body before racing after Alex.

A/N: So... Katies probualy gonna kill me for writing this. *hides behind Michael*

Mikey: What the..

Me: Katie

Mikey: Oh...

So anyway this is Charley signing off! ❤️😍😂💓😊👌😎☺️😆🙉🙈🙊