Chapter TwentyEight: The Way I Feel About You.....

-Harpers POV-
I was still pinned to the floor with Jordi kissing me. "Get off her Whitworth." I heard Mikey growl. I could feel Jordi smirking into the kiss. I grimaced. I hated Jordi.. Why did he have kiss me in frout of my fiancé..... "Get. Off. Me." I snarled at him. He broke the kiss and looked annoyed. "I love you Harper. Leave that vampire and join me." He said, smirking. I jumped up and ran to Mikey. "No." I said. The next thing I knew I was ripped from Michaels grip and pinned to the wall. Alex just stood holding onto Luke's arm. No-one was helping me. Yay, note the sarcasm. Looking at Jordi I noticed his eyes had changed colour.... They had changed from brown to yellow. Whimpering in fear, I pressed my head against the wall. Then it happened again, Jordi closed the gap to kiss me but this time i was ready. Using all my strength I pushed Jordi away and stood on him. "Leave Jordi." I said. He chuckled. "Not happening." He said, grabbing my leg and throwing me across the room. I fell against the wall, crying and in pain. Jordi laughed at my pain. "Not so strong now are we Harper?" He said before being tackled to floor by Mikey.

-Jordis POV-
One minute I'm laughing at Harpers pain next I'm tackled to the floor by Michael. "Leave her alone Whitworth! Im warning you." He growled. I laughed. "Not happening until I have Harper!" I said, pushing Michael away and running for Harper. Grabbing her, I ran off. "LET ME GO YOU PUNK!!!" Harper screamed. "Not happening." I laughed. Glancing at michael I saw his eyes had turned black. 'Crap....' I thought. Next thing I know, I'm pinned against the sofa. "Leave. Her. Alone." Michael said, fangs showing. I smirked. "No." I said. 'Crap, shouldn't of said that....' I thought. Then I blacked out.....

-Michaels POV-
After Jordi said he wouldn't leave Harper alone I bit him, draining him. "MICHAEL STOP!!!!!" Alex yelled. I stopped. I looked over at Harper and saw Ashton at her side, sorting her leg and arm out. "Thanks Ash....." I muttered, leaving Jordis half drained body on the sofa. Alex was crying into Luke's top. "I'm so sorry Alex..." I said. Luke sent me a death glare. Taking the threat, I ran out of the bus and into the woods nearby.... Great..... Everyone hates me...... Jordi had gone too far.... I was only trying to protect Harper.... "I AM SUCH AN IDOIT!!!!" I yelled, punching a tree in pure anger. Right about now I would of gone on a killing spree. I didn't though, I sat in a tree and cried.....

-Ash's POV-
When Michael had Jordi pinned to the sofa in a rage I ran to Harper to help her with her wounds. "Ash?" She sobbed. "Lets get you sorted shall we?" I asked. She tried nodding but she was in too much pain....

|A/N| This is so bad but you guys wanted an update.... I need ideas... Send me a message on my wall if you get any ideas!!!

The 'Night Changes' video by One Direction though!! 😍😍😍😍

This is Charley signing off!!!
☺️❤️😂🎧😍😊👌😌🙉😘😀💝💍😏