Chapter Thirty: The Finale?

-Brads POV-

So Alex had just said that her and Luke were expecting a kid... That was unexpected. "Ash, leave it. I'm sure Alex will be a great mum and Luke will be a great dad." I said, zooming to my sister and hugging her tight. "Thanks Brad." She said, smiling. Luke looked at us and smiled. He really loved her and i loved her too. "Right, time for bed I think." Joey said. We all argeed. "Ummm...guys all the beds are full. Troye took the last one, where are Leo, Charlie and Becca meant to sleep?" Harper asked as Mikey took her hand. "The beds are sofa beds." Alex said, using her telepathy poweres to create them. "Thanks sis." Leo said, running off to get changed, Charlie following close behind. 

-Harpers POV-

Me and Mikey were the first two to go to bed. "Night babe." MIkey said, kissing my cheek gently. "Night Mikey. I love you." I said, smiling. After climbing into my bunk and snuggling under the covers, I grabbed my MP3 player and put both headphones in. Pressing shuffle on my music, I listened to a few songs. The last one I listened to was "No,No,No- Overload Generation." I cried silently. "Hi. We're Overload. I'm Ollie, I'm Jordi, I'm Ryan, I'm Joey and I'm Andy...." I whispered. "Harper? You remember our old intro?" I heard a voice. Turning to the side where the bunk started I saw Joey stood there. I nodded."I loved your covers... X Factor changed you...." I whispered. Joey seemed sad. "I dont talk to the others anymore...." He said. I gasped. "Joey.... How long?" I asked. "Few months.....Since we lost the wild card on X Factor....." He said. I climbed out of bed. "Oh Joey...." I said, hugging him tight. He hesitanted for a few seconds the hugged me back. "I wish that there was something I could do to help." I said. Then my phone went off. I checked it and it was a dm from Andy. "Hey Harper.... Ummm.... If you see Joey, tell him I'm sorry... -@ImAndyFowler" I replied quickly with "Hi Andy. I'm with Joey now... He saw the message... -@MichaelBaeHarper." I sighed. "Right... I'm going to bed now... Night Harper." Joey said. "Night." I said, climbing into bed again. "Hi.... We're Overload. I'm Ollie, I'm Jordi, I'm ryan, I'm Joey and I'm Andy...." I heard Joey mutter as he heaed to his bunk. I smiled and fell into a deep sleep. 

*The Next Morning* 

"Harper...wake up...." I heard Brad say. "Dude... It's 8am....." I muttered, turning to Brad."Oh fine then.... We'll all go out for breakfast and you can stay here." I heard an Austrailan accent behind me. Spinning round, I saw the most annoying, well annoying but acts like brother, person laying beside me. "Ash... Go away... I'm up...." I said, playfully hitting Ash and climbing out bed. "Welll, look who just decided to get up." I heard James chuckle. "James shut up...." I giggled, running to my twin and pulling him into a hug. Then Tris joined th hug. "The triplets... That was their nickname as kids." I heard JJ say. I smiled at the memory. "Yeah, it was. Although people did used to bully me because I was the only girl in the triplets...." I said, my smile fallin into a frown. I broke the group hug and looked over at Leo who was sat next to Charlie playing a game on his 3DS. "Come on you two. We're leaving now." I said, speeding to them and plucking the DS from Leo's hand. "Hey!!! Give it back!!" Leo said, jumping up to grab it back. "Harper, dont be mean. Give it back." Joey said. "Spoiltsport...." I said, handing Leo his DS back. "Thanks." He said, smiling. I cant resist not smiling back. I smiled back. "Hey you." Michael said, grabbing me from behind. I screamed in shock. "Dont do that." I said, turning to face him. "Sorry." He said. We all headed out to get some breakfast.

*After breakfast*

-Rebbeccas POV-

'I should tell them about my demon side....' I thought as we headed back to the bus. "Ummm.... Guys? I need to tell you something." I said. "Whats up?" Luke asked. "Ive been keeping a secret from you....Im not human, or a vampire, or a werewolf... I'm....I'm a demon...." I said, looking at the floor. "What....." Harper said. I turned and ran off..... 

|A/N| So.... That was th final chapter. You have no idea hwi much fun it was to write this book. But... I have a surprise for you. *smirks* Also 11k+ reads! Wow... thank you!!! ILY all!!!