Chapter five: Austin dies!

A/N: Hey! Second chappie of the day if i can get this finished! On with da story!!

-Ross's POV-

"Crap!" I thought. "Im in a room full of vampires...." I leant against the doorframe. "So... Your Ross, Harpers EX-boyfriend?" One of them growled at me. "Yep. And who are you?" I asked, shifting slightly. "Michael Gordan Clifford. Harpers new boyfriend." 'Michael' replied. New boyfriend? Whoa someone moved on quick. The next thing I knew, I was pinned up against the wall with Michael growling in my ear. "Where is she? Tell me and I'll let you go, if not I'll kill you." He growled. "Michael let him go!" Another yelled at him. "No Calum. He's taken Harper." Michael said to 'Calum'. I laughed. "Actually.. She's there." I pointed to the back of the room near the bunks. They all looked at saw Harper stood at the back. Michael realeased me and went to run over. "Hahaha! You seriously think that I give you Harper back? Austin! You know what to do." I laughed. Then Austin emerged from the shadows. Harper turned. "A.. Austin... Whats going on?" She stuttered. "Austin Mahone?! The teen superstar!" Calum said. "Duh Cal! Who else would it be?" I recognised that voice. "Alex?" I asked. She moved from behind some dude with a lip ring. "Babe wait." He said. "Luke wait... Let me talk to him." Alex said, letting go of 'Luke's' hand. "Why are you doing this?" She asked, slowly walking towards me. "And you Austin..." She turned to Austin. "We're werewolfs... It's what we do." I said, grabbing Alexs arm. "LUKE!" She screamed. Within 10 seconds she was back in Luke's arms. "Dont. You. Dare hurt my princess!" Luke yelled. "MICHAEL LITTLE HELP!" I heard Harper yell.

-Harpers POV-

"MICHAEL LITTLE HELP!" I yelled. Michael lunged at Austin. 15 seconds later I was crying in Michaels arms. "Shush baby I'm here." Michael was trying to calm me down. I looked at Ross. "I've moved on Ross. I never loved you." I said. Then I looked over at Austin. "Alex?" I asked. "Yep. I'm right here." She replied, standing next to Michael, who was still holding me in his arms. "Want someone to kill?" I asked, glancing at Austin. "I thought you would never ask." She growled, lunging at Austin.

-Time skip killing Austin-

-Still Harpers POV-

30 seconds later Austins body was lying motionless on the floor. "Well... Ahh... Thats new...." Ross said. I glared at him.

Baby, calm down!

No Michael. He hurt me then broke me....

Is that why you was shaking earlier?

Yeah... I think being around you and the others... Im picking up all of your traits. I could sense him near by!

Then soon... Sorry to say this, but I'll have to to turn you into one of us.

For you babe I'll do anything.

And I'll do anything for you baby girl.

I smiled up at Michael. "You mean that?" I asked. Michael kissed my cheek. "Yes I did. And I'll protect you from Ross." He said, smiling. I glared at Ross. "Leave." I mumbled. "What?" He asked. "She said LEAVE!" Calum, Ashton and Michael all stood in frout of me. "Okay whatever." He said, running out. I collapsed on the sofa. "Babe!" Michael screamed. "I.... I'm fine." I said. "No your not. Your weak and ill." Michael said, taking my hand. I wasn't strong enough to pull it away. "Whats going on?" Ashton asked. "Harpers ill..." Michael said. "Its time Mike." Luke said, approaching him with an arm round Alexs waist. "What do you mean Luke?" I asked. "Mike has to change you into one of us. To save you." He replied. "But what about my family. James and Tris will worry about me! Were triplets!" I yelled. Luke looked sad. "They'll think your dead." He said. "I will be!! A vampire isn't alive Luke!" I said, sobbing. "Baby calm down." Michael said, holding me in his arms. "Mike... My family... I cant leave them." I said, crying into Mikeys shirt. "Baby you dont have a choice. I have to do this to save you." He said, gently kissing my head. "If its to save me, do it. I cant die. I love you guys especially you Michael." I said. Michael picked me up bridal style and walked to the bunks. He placed me gently on his bunk. "Babe this is ony gonna hurt a bit okay?" He asked. I nodded. "Go." I said, closing my eyes.

-Michaels POV-

I made my fangs pop out and my eyes turn red. "Okay... Remember your only changing her." I mumbled. "Michael just bite me already!" Harper mumbled. "Sorry princess." I said, taking her head in my hand. I slowly bit into her neck. She gasped. "Michael remember your only changing me. Dont drain me dry." She said. I stopped and kissed the patch where I had bitten her. Then bite my wrist and put it to her mouth. "Drink up babe." I said. She slowly begun to drink my blood. "And stop there." I said, pulling my hand away from her mouth, kissing her lips gently then placing the covers over her. "Sleep well princess." I said, walking away. "Well? Did you change her?" Ashton asked. I nodded. "She's sleeping so try not to wake her." I said, placing a hand over my wrist where I had bitten so my baby girl could drink. Ash nodded. "Well. We all better head to bed." Luke said, getting up then pulling Alex up. "Yeah..." The rest of us said getting up and walking to the bunks.

A/N: Hey!! Wow long chapter! Sorrynotsorry! Anyway! Harper is now a vampire!! This chapter was so hard to write but Katie gave me the idea of Austin, who is Alexs ex-boyfriend, dying. As you may of read Alex actually kills Austin! So yeah...

This is Charley signing off! ❤️😍😂😊💔💓😎☺️👌😆🙊🙈🙉