Chapter Twenty: A month today...

-Harper's POV-

Tomorrow was a month, mine and Michaels month anniverasy. "Harper." Michael asked. "Yeah?" I repiled. "You know what tomorrow is? Dont you?" He asked. I acted as if i didnt know. "Nope." I said. "Okay... Well be up early tomorrow." He said, hugging me. "Okay." I said, breaking the hug and walking away. I still cant believe its been a month since I met Michael... Its gone to quick.

|Le Flashback|

Backstage. Thats all I could think of. Michael, Ashton, Calum and Luke. "Your my mate." Michael said. What? Michaels mate....

|End o' flashback|

I had to get Michael a presnet before tomorrow.... How was i gonna do that? No idea. "JAMES!" I shouted. "What?" He asked, running to my side. "I need to get Michael a presnet. Its our month anniverasy tomorrow. Come with me?" I asked. "Yeah okay. Let me just.." I cut him off by holding up his wallet. "Vampiric speed remember?" I laughed. James didnt look impressed. "You need to stop showing off." He said. "Your telling me to stop using my powers when I can sense when something's gonna happen?" I asked, shocked at what my brother had just said. "Yeah basically...." He trailed off, walking away. "Seriously?" I asked, walking out of the bus.

-Michaels POV-

Me, James, Calum and the others sat planning tomorrow. "Okay. So... Whats happening tomorrow?" I asked. "Well. We were thinking that you could take Harper to the beach for a ROMANTIC pinic. Then take her to a theme park." Alex said. I thought for a moment. "Good idea. Only problem is..." I was cut off by Luke holding up a basket of food and Ash holding up tickets to Alton Towers. "You people are lifesavers. Thanks." I said, taking the basket and tickets.

-Harpers POV-

The perfect present... Thats hard... "Hmm... A guitar maybe? I have enough.." I said, heading to a music shop. "Hello and welcome to Music Galore." The shop assisent said as I walked up to the desk. "Erm. Hi. I'm looking for a guitar to give to my boyfriend its our mouth anniverasy tomorrow." I said. "Aww congrats. Who is the lucky boy?" The assisent asked. "Michael Clifford from 5sos. Can I ask your name?" I said. "Molly." She said. "Could you show me the best ones please Molly?" I asked. She nodded and led me to them. "Here you are." Molly said. I thanked her and began looking at them. "Perfect." I said, picking up a blue guitar. I headed back to the desk. "That'll be £150 please." Molly said. I paid, thanked Molly and walked out of the shop. "Right time to head back to the bus." I said, walking out of the centre.

|Time Skip, The next day|

-Harpers POV-

"WAKE UP!!!" Michael shouted. "Nooooo." I said, rolling over to face Michael. "Oh happy annivarsy to you to babe." Michael said, kissing me. "Oh yeah. Hold on." I said, climbing out of bed and running to the storage at the end of the bus. I returned 10 minutes with a present. "Aww baby. You shouldn't have. The others are up. Let's go meet them." Michael said, present in in hand his other holding "my small one tight. "HAPPY ANNIVASRY!" The other shouted as me and Michael walked into the living bit. "Guys. You didn't havent go all out. It's perfect though." Michael said. "Well it is a month today." Alex said. I thought about everything that happened in the last month.... Me waking up with amnesia, Harper being kidnapped twice, Calum meeting Paige, Ross being mudered, Austin dying because of Alex, Jordi returning, the fight where me and Harper almost died, Calum admitting to Harper that he's her brother.... So much had happened and I got to share it all with Harper, the girl i actually wanted to marry.

|Flashback, Michaels POV|

The fight... That's all I could see. Wolves all around us. "Argh!!!!" I groaned as I was attacked by a wolf. "Mikey!" Harper had shouted, running to my side. "Ahhhh....." Harper had screamed as she fell to my side. *time skip! after Harper was healed* Then something i never thought would happen, happened. Harper confessed how much she loved me.

|End o' flashback|

"Right you too get going." Alex said, pushing us out. "Okay, we're going." I said.

|Time skip, at the beach|

-Harpers POV-

I was stopped by Michael covering my eyes. "Now I cant see!" I whined. "That's the point." He whispered in my ear. His voice alone sent shivers down my spine. "Now let's go." He said, leading me forward. He stopped and uncovered my eyes. I stood in awe. "Michael, its beautiful...." I said, breathless. "Just like you." He said. Before I could take a step towards the magical place, Michael took my arm. "Before that, how about a starter?" He asked. "Your gonna teach me how to feed arent you?" I asked. He nodded and we sped off into the wood nearby. I spotted a deer. I pointed and michael pounced and caught it. I could feel my fangs growing. I hadn't fed in so long. I instantly sped forward and drank every last drop of blood out of the deer's body.

|After the feast and Alton Towers|

Michael and me headed back to the bus. "Today was perfect. Thank you." I said, kissing Michael.

|A/N| Hey! Long chapter!!!! HARPER FIRST FEED!!! 1 and a half of animal blood then human blood. Hope you enjoyed this lovey dovey chapter!

-Charley ❤️❤️