Chapter seven: Ross' Revenge.

-Ashton's POV-

Harper, Calum and Michael all came back from talking at the back of the bus. "Guys, whats up?" I asked. "Calum's my long-lost brother Ashton... I just found out." Harper replied, sitting on the floor. I looked at Alex and mouthed "should I tell her?" Alex nodded. "Harper?" I asked. Harper looked at me. "Yeah?" She asked. I sighed. "Me and Alex.... We're brother and sister." I replied. "But you were turned into a vampire and Alex wasn't... She was born as one..." Harper said. She sounded confused. "We have different dads. My dad was a vampire and Ash's dad was a human or as we vampires call them breathers." Alex said. Harper looked at Michael. "I'm starting to get hungry..... What should I eat excatly?" She asked him, getting up and walking over to him. "Until midnight tonight you can eat normal food but after midnight is when you start your feeding. Animal blood only for a few weeks then comes breather blood." He said, pulling Harper down so she sat on his lap. "Okay. I fancy... Prizza." She said. We looked confused. "Sorry. I have a cousion called Jason or minecraftuniverse and he calls pizza 'prizza'." She said. "Oh okay." I said.

-Harpers POV-

After eating a medium cheese prizza, I fell asleep on Michael. But I woke up after 5 mins shaking and sobbing. "Princess?" Michael asked. "Ross..." I whispered. "What did you say?" Cal asked. "Its Ross.... He's back..." Just as I had finished my setensce, the door of the bus burst open. Michael and Calum stepped protectively in frout of me. "Well,well,well.... Michael Gordan Clifford and Calum Thomas Hood." Ross said, smirking evilly. "What do you want?" Michael asked. "Harper. NOW!" He yelled. I whimpered from behind Michael. "Never." Luke, Ash and Alex joined Michael and Cal. "Do I have to kill your friends Alex? Or maybe your boyfriend?" Ross smirking, his eyes changing from chocolate brome to yellow. 5 seconds (see what I did there :D) later, Ross had Luke pinned against the wall. "LUKE!" Alex yelled. "Let *coughs* me go...." Luke tried to say struggling for breath. "Let. Him. Go." I heard Alex growl angrily. "Or what?" Ross said.

-Alexs POV-

I lunged at Ross who then dropped Luke. "Ash! Get Luke!" I said, pinning Ross to the floor. Ash ran to Luke, who was lying motionless on the cold tiled floor. "Let me check his pulse." I heard Harper say. (Yes i am well aware most vampires dont have a pulse but in this book they do. Okay? Okay) "Thanks Harper." I said, turning to her and smiling. Then my head snapped back to Ross, my long blonde and blue hair swinging round me. "Now... Leave and never come back or..." I was cut off by Ross stabbing my arm. I screamed. The next thing I knew, my new best friend was kidnapped by her abusive ex-boyfriend. "I will find her Michael, i promise you." I said, grabbing Michaels hand who was sat on the sofa growling angrily.

A/N: I am so evil! Cliffhanger!!!! Anyway! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

This is Charley signing off!

❤️😊😂😍🙊🙈🙉💓☺️👌😎😆