Chapter Fifteen: Jordi and Paige.

-Michaels POV-

Me and the two girls who had saved me went back to some tour bus. "Ash! Luke! Calum! I'm back!" Alex i think it was shouted. "Did you find Harper?" Some dude with a lip ring asked. She nodded. One of them ran to i think it was Harper and hugged her. "Whats up with Michael?" The one with the lip ring asked. "Amnesia....." Alex said, helping me into the bus. "Oh....." I think it was Luke said. Harper nodded. "He doesn't remember any of us." She said, a salty tear falling down her face. Then there was a knock at the door.

-Alexs POV-

"Hello? Anyone in?" I recognised that voice. "Jordi?" I asked, spinning round. "Long time no see sis." Jordi said. I just shrugged. "So..... Whose that?" He asked, pointing at Harper. "My new best friend Harper... But before you get any ideas she's taken. By Michael. But dont talk to him he wont remember you. He has amnesia." I said, walking away. "So what are we going to do about Michael?" Ash asked. "Ashton?" Jordi asked. Ash spun round. "Jordi? What? How? Wait how did you find our bus?" He asked. "I may be a werewolf but I still pocess the powers of a vampire." Jordi said, running up to Ash. I send Harper a worried glance. She instantly shot one back. "Harper? Can I talk to you? Outside? Alone?" I asked. Harper quickly nodded and we headed outside.

-Harpers POV-

"So whats up?" I asked. "Jordi. I think he's after you. He can sense when any of us get a mate. For example you and Michael. He could sense it.... Thats why he's coming to the show tonight." Alex said. I could feel my anger burning up inside me. "So you mean?" I asked. Alex shrugged. "I dont know if he wants you to take to Ross's base or he wants you dead." She replied. "Alex? Harper? C'mon we need to get to soundcheck." Luke said. We nodded, but I stopped. "Michael doesn't know any of us!" I said. "I think I'd remember my own girlfriend." Michael said. I looked past Luke and saw Michael stood in the doorway of the bus. "Michael?!" I asked, shocked. He nodded. "The one and only." He said. I looked at Luke. "How? How did you get him to remember?" I asked. "We didnt. It was only a short bount of amnesia but he's fine now." Ash said, walking up to me, Alex and Luke. Michael and Calum followed soon after. "Anyway, soundcheck." I said, taking Michaels hand. "What about me?" I heard someone ask. "Okay who dafudge is he?" I asked. "Oh. Thats Jordi.... My brother and Alexs twin." Ash replied, sending a death glare at Jordi. "Oh. Hi Jordi. Im..." I was cut off. "Harper I know." He said.

-After the concert-

-Jordis POV-

Me, Harper and Alex sat backstage waiting for the boys to come off stage. As soon as they did, Michael ran to Harper and Luke ran to Alex. "Meet and greet time!!" Alex said. We all laughed. "There's someone I want you and Harper to get first." Calum said. "You've found her havent you?" Harper asked. "Yeah. Yeah I have." He replied. "You wont forget me? I am your sister." Harper asked. "I'm not that mean." Calum said. "Anyways heres the picture." He said, handing Harper a picture. "Okay... Lets go Alex." I said, running off.

-Paige's POV-

Two girls approached me. "Um... Hi. Im Harper and this is Alex. Calum Hood wants to see you." One of them said. "Okay." I said, following the two girls. "Got her Cal!" I think it was Harper said. "Okay! Be there in a minute! Make her feel at home." I heard a voice i knew too well. "Whatever!" Harper said. "So whats your name?" 'Alex' asked, as we all sat down. "Paige." I said. "Thats a really nice name." Harper said. "Thanks." I replied. "You a fan of 5sos and if so who is your fave?" Alex asked. "Luke or Calum. I loved them all but those two are my favourite." I said. "Well..... Im Luke's girlfriend." Alex said. Then 5sos walked in. "OMG!" I said. I could hardly contain my excitement!!! "You must be paige." Calum said. I nodded. "Well we've spoken to your parents. We told them you've won a prize and comin on tour with us!" Cal said. "You said the same thing to me!" Harper said. "I know sis." Calum said. But then Calum looked back at me. "Oh and one more thing you need to know. We wont hurt you but we're vampires." He said. I was about to faint when Calum rushed to my side. "The bus now." He said, but it was very blurred. The last thing I remember was Calum's brown eyes looking down at me... Then the world went black.

|A/N| So!! Two new characters! Late update as this was so hard to write! Anyways!! The new characters are Jordi Whitworth (Katie correct me if im wrong on that!) and Katies youtube friend Paige!! Hope you enjoyed the chapter guys!!! Oh and THE VAMPS NEW VIDEO IS OUT TOMORROW!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

This is Charley signing off!!

❤️😍☺️😊😛😂😃👼😘👌😆