Chapter four: Im back

A/N: Hey!! Another chapter! Oh and dont hate me all the fans of R5 out there but Ross is in this and he is a werewolf... Sorry!!! Anyways! Chappie time!!!

-Ashton's POV-

I sighed. "So Harper. How does actually feel to the be 'normal' one?" I asked. "Meh... Not that great. Life's boring. Trust me." She replied. I sighed once again. "I have something to tell you. Me, Luke, Calum and and Michael weren't born vampires.... We were turned." I said. She looked at Michael. "Were you?" She asked. Michael didnt say anything he just nodded. "What about Alex? Was she turned?" Harper asked, taking Michaels hand. "No. I was born a vampire." Alex said. Mine, Michael and Harpers heads snapped to the door to see Luke and Alex stood there. "Oh hey guys." I said, chuckling nervously. "Please tell me, you guys didnt go hunting......" Michael said, trailing off. I pointed at the blood on the couner of Alexs mouth. "Oops.. Um... Ahh... Yeah we did." Alex said, plopping down on the sofa. I sighed. "Well at least you fed." I said, turning back to Harper.

-Calum's POV-

I walked back into the bus and saw Ashton talking to Harper, Michael with an arm protectively round Harpers waist and Luke and Alex just sat talking. "Ahem." I said, leaning against the doorframe. "Calum!" Harper said, wiggling out of Michaels grip and running over to me. "Hi Harper." I said, hugging her. Michael gave me a death glare. "Dont worry Michael. I know Harpers your mate. I'm just being friendly." I said, putting a hand on Harpers shoulder. She started shaking and sobbing.

-Michaels POV-

I looked back at Calum and Harper and saw Harper shaking and sobbing. I jumped of the sofa and jogging quickly over to Harper. "Babe? Whats wrong." I asked, hugging her. "N...nothing." She stammered. I quickly read her thoughts.

Italics: Michael

Bold(still italics):Harper

Babe, tell me whats wrong

Michael, babe, Im fine, why wouldn't I be? Oh and get out of my head!!

Princess, I'm protecting you. I can tell something's up.

Im fine.

Its Ross Lynch.. Isn't it?

I looked at Harper and she just nodded. I looked at Alex. "Can you sense where a Mr Ross Lynch is?" I asked. Alex nodded and the whole room fell silent. Calum had taken Harper to the bunks to calm down. "He's nearby.. Actually wait he's..." Before she could finish her sentence the door swung open and there stood a boy about 19 (how old is Ross?) with blonde hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a red top with a grey jacket over the top, jeans and converse. "Im Ross and I'm looking for my girlfriend! Where is she?!" He yelled. Then I noticed something. I whispered the others. "Guys he's a werewolf!" I said. They looked at me, then back at Ross, their eyes blood red (no pun intended!) and fangs out. Then Calum came running towards us! "Harpers gone!! I turned away for 2 mins next thing ya know shes gone!!"

A/N: HAHAHAHA!!! Cliffhanger! Find out what happens in the next installment of... My love for you!

This is Charley signing off! ❤️😍😂💔😪💓😊😎👌☺️