Chapter TwentyFour: Disconneted

-Harper's POV-

I waited for everyone's reponse. "Well that was sudden..." Tris said. I just sat there with Michael holding my hand gently. JJ, Josh and James looked shocked. "Your not getting married, your only 17." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Im a vampire JJ.... I ain't ageing any time soon." I said, getting up and walking away. "Babe...." Michael said, getting up and following me. "Great.... I think I just annoyed a vampire..." I heard JJ say as I ran out the door.

-Michaels POV-

I followed Harper out of the bus. "Baby stop." I said, grabbing her hand. "Mikey let go." She said, pulling her hand away. I could tell something was wrong. "Babe whats wrong?" I asked, pulling Harper into a hug. "Nothin... I'm fine." She said. I didn't believe her. 'Oh no...' I thought my anger levels were rising and I couldn't control it. I grabbed Harper and pinned her to the side of the bus. "Michael... Stop...." She whimpered trying to break out of my hold. When I'm angry, I'm a nightmare. Luke, Ash and Cal had heard me smash Harper into the side of the bus. "MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD CALM DOWN!" They shouted. I looked at Harper, she looked almost dead. Oh what am I saying.... Shes vampire shes already dead...

|A/N| Sooooo new chapter I am well aware this is short but the next chapters gonna be longer!

-Charley ❤️❤️❤️